Boss vs. Boss Showcase: Einhar, Alva, Jun and Zana

Zana on suicide watch
Any Immortal Syndicate vs 20 Rogue Exile please, show us how OP they are.
why gang on Zana just why?
Seems weird, Einhar does so much damage when he's with us in game. Does his damage scale according to our own, or something?

On a similar note but the other way around: does Alva even do damage at all? I've seen her tank mobs in the Temple for minutes with what appears no effect on monster's life.
What is that skill zana is using??? It looks awesome! Like a mix between scourge arrow and ice trap, but used with melee weapons... any chance we get something similar in the (near) future?
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Loving these battles!
Everyone ganging up on Zana for lore related reasons?
Einhar scaling/life effects removed for a more balanced fight.

With 7 battles now, surely a system is setup to select battle arena and fighters
Any chances of a PoE Battle simulator? Seems to be a few battle simulators out.

Sadly April Fools passed but would be an interesting addition within an expansion or perhaps next April Fools ;)

This feels weird? I believe it’s the first time NPCs you can’t actually fight is used for this series.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Now we finally know what they are doing while we're out adventuring...
Might explain certain whipes of hideouts...
bottomtext
Poor Zana... she seens to have way less HP and aggros more.

By the way, doesn't jun love Zana?!?! she is supposed to be helping her girlfriend!!
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
Ceri wrote:
Seems weird, Einhar does so much damage when he's with us in game. Does his damage scale according to our own, or something?

On a similar note but the other way around: does Alva even do damage at all? I've seen her tank mobs in the Temple for minutes with what appears no effect on monster's life.

From what I could tell, when doing their quests, is that they are based on Monster/Zone level since they never seem far too overpowered for an area (e.g. if your character is lvl 90 and you enter a lvl 55 zone if you had a master with you that scaled off of your character level they'd most likely annihilate anything in their path immedietely) yet never seem too weak not to be dealing any damage at all, I've seen Alva take out an architect while I was busy killing other things, so they aren't as "useless" as they might seem... also I've seen Jun take off quite a few chunks of health from syndicate members and Einhar is without a doubt one of the strongest/most useful masters, not only because of the damage he deals...
bottomtext

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info