GUILD HIDEOUT & GENERAL GUILD SUGGESTIONS

Guild PVP arena, Guild Noticeboard(though guild comments already fulfill this function)

Not allowing skills would be a mistake unless it were configurable and would be complicated to have alongside a pvp arena in the same zone.

Its a guild hall after all so you should expect your guildmates to show respect and not intentionally lag you to death :)

Please do keep brainstorming the more ideas we all come up with the better!

In interest of this you may find this thread to have a few interesting ideas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2497684
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on May 6, 2019, 8:07:13 AM
"
Guild PVP arena, Guild Noticeboard(though guild comments already fulfill this function)

Not allowing skills would be a mistake unless it were configurable and would be complicated to have alongside a pvp arena in the same zone.

Its a guild hall after all so you should expect your guildmates to show respect and not intentionally lag you to death :)

Please do keep brainstorming the more ideas we all come up with the better!

In interest of this you may find this thread to have a few interesting ideas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2497684

for sure i ll add your suggestions aswell.
i d love guilds to be better than they are now.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
Add mini pvp arena in guild hideout. -webas

dis0 but also add traps to buy in shop so we can create deadly arenas or fun labyrinth.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on May 10, 2019, 11:35:56 AM
Guild stash tab for uniques collection ?
Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem
"
wilcovie wrote:
Guild stash tab for uniques collection ?

i dk how ggg feels about adding special stash tabs to guild stash.
but it can be good.
what comes to my mind
back in the days of guild wars 1
i liked to hang out with friends in the Guild Hall
so i think it would be a great idea to have a guild HO that is much bigger than the actual players HO

but actually someone has to spend the real money to buy the guild stash tabs or not?
"There are Penalties in the Game, no one's complaining about them"
Chris Wilson Exilecon 2019
"
Wladicorist1 wrote:
what comes to my mind
so i think it would be a great idea to have a guild HO that is much bigger than the actual players HO

but actually someone has to spend the real money to buy the guild stash tabs or not?

"
1 free hideout in acts, 2 in maps , maybe 1 guild hideout for sale on shop as part of the cheapest core supporter pack
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
Wladicorist1 wrote:
what comes to my mind

"
1 free hideout in acts, 2 in maps , maybe 1 guild hideout for sale on shop as part of the cheapest core supporter pack

not reading everything :D
just my opinion thats it :)
"There are Penalties in the Game, no one's complaining about them"
Chris Wilson Exilecon 2019
Guilds need some love GGG, Community helps player retention quite a bit, ANY quality of life for guilds especially for leaders/officers is gonna make it easier to manage and grow these community's!

It consistently brings people together encouraging sales of guild member slots, stash tabs and even personal investment into MTX.
Innocence forgives you
Very nice idea! It would make guilds much more fun.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info