Upcoming Timelines! Betrayal Packs Ending

Incoming hideout mtx supporter packs
"
bex_HB wrote:
payment plan for a supporter pack? wtf

if you feel necessary to do this you should deeply think about your priorities and / or get a better job lol

ggg doesn't have regional pricing. for some countries with an unfortunate exchange course to the usd even the small packs are very expensive
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Way to call out people for responsibly paying for their entertainment in installments instead of skipping important bills this month.

But I guess youre right, work more overtime peons ffs! If you cant support GGG with a full one time payment for a supporter pack youre too poor to support them!
"
MaximGorkij wrote:
In the videos you have two weapon effects (for example in the Master Undertaker video) but in reality the player receives only one, so if he dual wields only one weapon can have that effect. Or am I wrong?

Support pack Weapon Effects are applied to both weapons. Weapon Effects from store doesn't work like that.
Where is the news post about the new league ?

It is the 19th, is it not ?

Nevermind, i got it, it is tommorrow.
Last edited by WithinSelf on Feb 19, 2019, 12:40:07 AM
"
Downshift wrote:
"
MaximGorkij wrote:
In the videos you have two weapon effects (for example in the Master Undertaker video) but in reality the player receives only one, so if he dual wields only one weapon can have that effect. Or am I wrong?

Put the effect on your primary weapon, and you character will show effect on both weapons in game. But not on the cosmetic screen. You also need to make sure both weapons have any other cosmetics removed first. It's kinda buggy, but it works.

Edit: Weapon skins don't need to be removed first, just effects.

Thank you!! never thought it works like that so never tried. My bad.
"
Jegro wrote:
but i still need trial of piercing truth

Just Join the Global 820 Channel and people usually posting it, if they find trials somewhere. I just posted one yesterday, and a player needed it.I don't remember which one was it, but usually I find one like every 3rd/4th map.
(Not sure if different servers has the same channel names).
Last edited by bAR7O on Feb 19, 2019, 2:11:17 AM
What time is the announcement today?
Apparently it isn't. It's tomorrow.
Naah
Smile! <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info