Upcoming Timelines! Betrayal Packs Ending

"
bex_HB wrote:
payment plan for a supporter pack? wtf

if you feel necessary to do this you should deeply think about your priorities and / or get a better job lol

Exactly. Also, that says something about how expensive those mtx are. Some cost a 3 day holiday in... wait a minute!...
got them right on time. i'm really sad i couldn't play betrayal more due to irl contraints
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Announcement of an announcement hype!
can't wait! :)
In the videos you have two weapon effects (for example in the Master Undertaker video) but in reality the player receives only one, so if he dual wields only one weapon can have that effect. Or am I wrong?
Looking forward to the next round.
"
MaximGorkij wrote:
In the videos you have two weapon effects (for example in the Master Undertaker video) but in reality the player receives only one, so if he dual wields only one weapon can have that effect. Or am I wrong?

Put the effect on your primary weapon, and you character will show effect on both weapons in game. But not on the cosmetic screen. You also need to make sure both weapons have any other cosmetics removed first. It's kinda buggy, but it works.

Edit: Weapon skins don't need to be removed first, just effects.
Last edited by Downshift on Feb 18, 2019, 2:59:34 PM
what will happen to all the content like jun and what not.... will I still be able to play with that type of content or is it going to be gone the "packs" I could careless about... but the game play when betrayal ends will the syndicate be gone
ok, new League Supporter Packs coming next week then perhaps.
give us Atziri armor!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info