Upcoming Timelines! Betrayal Packs Ending

SWEET
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbubbajukes
This is start to piss me the fuck off. You clearly said right here, quote on quote, "At the end of the next week we'll announce the 3.6.0 expansion and its challenge league. When the announcement goes live, we'll introduce a new set of league supporter packs." Today is Sunday, two weeks after that was posted. "AT THE END OF THE NEXT WEEK". Next week is the third week. Get it straight, I've been here waiting for the new packs patiently and get let down again.
Can't wait
Calling it now: Our Chinese overlords will begin massive MTX push, and yet more bugs that have been around for years will be ignored.

Sue me, I'm pessimistic and not a single bug or complaint of mine has ever been answered on the forums already.

How much worse will it get?
Only 4 days between leagues?
I need new league info...NOW!
Pretty please? :)
Exile 4 life.

"No need to describe fishing in detail, just hint at it."
~Chris 2014
Fingers crossed Betrayal gets taken out back and...

Or at least given the Bestiary treatment.
"
mega2k0 wrote:
....... <--Insert here any braindead reply u like (choose from : nice or gg or wow or kek or sweet or pogchamp or ok or hype or cool or race? or flashback?)

just watch those below

LOL, I usually don't bother commenting, but hilarious how all the muppets had to try and think of something different to post because of you, if only you can post that message everytime.
If you can't handle the truth, just delete the forum post - Precious Flower
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Monday, March 4th at 1pm (PST)

Thanks for giving us the exact end-of-league date this time. Please do this next time as well!
(this didn't happen previously during Delve)
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
Ringx wrote:
"
mega2k0 wrote:
....... <--Insert here any braindead reply u like (choose from : nice or gg or wow or kek or sweet or pogchamp or ok or hype or cool or race? or flashback?)

just watch those below

LOL, I usually don't bother commenting, but hilarious how all the muppets had to try and think of something different to post because of you, if only you can post that message everytime.
ROFLMAO got that right !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info