The Ossuary Or Harbour Bridge For Syndicate Rep?

"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Mastermind is terrible... they do syndicate runs for high loot.

Here is chart I made awhile back which I think are best place and red maditory. You can adjust however you like. But bottom line is the shits OP rewards wise so ppl grind it...

I like your sheet not so much on it to get confused with.

I ran a couple of foothills and did not like it so much.

I ran Harbour Bridge and had better results there.
The Forts that showed up where small.
Alva showed up once and Niko showed up a couple of times.
No Enihar, guess he only shows when the area has a higher chance of spawning beasts.

Not really paying much attention to rewards, as I don't often get a chance to remove the leader and suchlike anyway. But I've been doing Blood Aqueduct lately. It's straight, everything can happen there (I'm getting all types at least), and there is the minor added benefit of Tabula cards.

Boring as sin, but I'm just looking to tick off some of these buggers, and get more unveiled mods. Then I'll lock the twats in the ground again :)
Just for people still trying to debate about Bridge/Oss/Foothills, I have probably done around 30 hours of bridge farming. Tried Oss out but resetting it is to much down time imo. After just trying out foothills due to this thread and the image another user posted I feel stupid for wasting so much time in bridge. Using a 286 movespeed build foothills is exceptionally faster.
"
Zionyaru wrote:
Bridge for research.

Ossuary for intervention.

Bridge feels better overall, but getting the intervention events to spawn can be a total pain. You can get better coverage for it in Ossuary. (Although I do bridge anyway because my farming build loves linear layouts.)

Just the opposite, for me.
Harbor bridge for an hour netted *ONE* laboratory. ONE.
I filled in, maxed out, and ran TWO intervention stronghouses in that time, left fortress/transport languishing. When they were at 'full' research and thus shut out for five turns 99% of the time I would get back to back to back intervention spawns.
Which works okay, when I can get the right people into it. But tedious.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
I'm seeing some biasing in Foothills as well (towards Intervention). However, Research still shows up. As it is, I'm seeing about twice as many Intervention encounters as Research ones (43% of overall encounters). I've been recording my encounters for the past week or so with a 2-2-5-5 setup below. This also includes encounters when I was trying to re-fill a division after running the safehouse. I would re-assign everyone to their original safehouse before running the next safehouse.

And for comparison, I also tried doing a 5-5-2-2 setup to see if it would be faster (it's not) and to verify the above (I think it does).

The raw data can be viewed below. Feel free to copy it and document your findings if you're interested.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pcPM2PAW1JtBOWrfVOvnB-NfJyYtbuGzgrrCAO-ff6M/edit#gid=1205364765

"

Just for people still trying to debate about Bridge/Oss/Foothills, I have probably done around 30 hours of bridge farming. Tried Oss out but resetting it is to much down time imo. After just trying out foothills due to this thread and the image another user posted I feel stupid for wasting so much time in bridge. Using a 286 movespeed build foothills is exceptionally faster.

Glad someone found it useful!

EDIT:

I should note that in the above charts, I ignored any encounter with either Research or Intervention and Fortification or Transportation because I didn't have room on my scratch pad for those rows.
Last edited by FathomWheel on Jan 28, 2019, 1:30:14 PM
"
BlaqWolf wrote:

Harbor bridge for an hour netted *ONE* laboratory. ONE.

Pretty sure that the area you are running has nothing to do with the type of encounter that spawns, and that it is entirely determined by the state of your syndicate members and safehouses.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Stay stupid.
How do you guys can stand syndicate farming? I just did 10 minutes foothills run and i want to kill myself. So boring.
"
Zloberik wrote:
How do you guys can stand syndicate farming? I just did 10 minutes foothills run and i want to kill myself. So boring.

It's definitely not for everyone. Personally, I enjoy it.
Finished my research stashes yesterday in foothills. Its quite cool tbh :-)
"
Zloberik wrote:

1. It's quite Zen, you can easily multitask while farming act content.
2. You make exalts at a decent rate once you learnt how to manipulate Syndicate.
3. You don't need to roll maps.
4. You get Alva in Harbour Bridge.
5. Harbour Bridge items can be used for chaos recipes if you want.
6. Vaal area for Harbour Bridge is a straight line too if you want to collect vaal fragments, you will occasionally get 6L items here for free divines.
I have an Alien pet.
Last edited by kelongngu on Jan 29, 2019, 3:30:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info