The Ossuary Or Harbour Bridge For Syndicate Rep?

What do you think it's better?
Last bumped on Jan 29, 2019, 5:16:25 AM
foothills
Ossuary
Bridge for research.

Ossuary for intervention.

Bridge feels better overall, but getting the intervention events to spawn can be a total pain. You can get better coverage for it in Ossuary. (Although I do bridge anyway because my farming build loves linear layouts.)
Souls along a conduit of blood, from one vessel to the next.
If you use a movement skill instead of just having 300 movespeed, bridge is unquestionably way better once you learn to skirt around the obstacles, simply because of ossuary's non-linearity.

Even with pure movespeed, it's questionable. Most people in my guild still prefer harbour bridge for everything despite the fact that intervention sometimes takes extra time to spawn.
Last edited by codetaku on Jan 22, 2019, 9:34:25 AM
I tried Ossuary. I didn't like it. Harbour Bridge is far quicker for me.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
Noob question here, how do you reset harbour bridge instance since it seems to have no waypoint? I tried re-instancing the solaris concourse but it didn't affect my bridge instance. Is there a command line way to reset?
"
Zidly wrote:
Noob question here, how do you reset harbour bridge instance since it seems to have no waypoint? I tried re-instancing the solaris concourse but it didn't affect my bridge instance. Is there a command line way to reset?

HAH, the same way you use a waypoint. Click control+door to new zone.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
Can someone ELI5 why these areas are run rather than low-level maps. Is it just because it costs no resources? Faster to reset?
Super fast, predictable location of syndicate encounters. Syndicate rewards are not tied to instance level in any way. Also you don't have to buy/farm/store tier 1 maps (who wants to do that?).

Three leagues in a row GGG hasn't realized that low level farming was the best way to interact with the league (at least until the sulphite quarry changes in Delve).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info