Unique Items Discovered in Betrayal

Wow, these are all trash.
"
Do I need to make a character in the new League in order to use the new Masters in Standard?

only Jun is limited to the new league right now.

"
-In Standard I can't find Alva anywhere but in the Act 7 City and in my Hideout.

Maybe you'll need to find her in the wild (maps) to get incursion quests from her?

"
-I found the Beast guy in the Act 2 City and did his Quest right after that

It seems that each quest will offer you the chance to complete one recipe (look at the quest state). In standard you may have already 'solved' quest recipes? Look at the bestiary sheet.

"
-Helena: I somehow randomly found her while playing around. She was in a room in a Dungeon and said to clear the area of enemies.

Clearing dungeons for Helena expands your selection of available Hideouts. I think she must be invited from act 2, then she gives you the new crafting bench and also the HO change offers.

HTH
Cee
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
First league where i am not interested in a single league specific unique... you can do better than that GGG... And btw the syndicate stuff takes far far far far far too long... been playing since launch of league and still didn't see syndicate boss... i am at 50+ maps opened and level 86. with this rate i am lucky to see the boss 30 times over 3 months... but i wont be playing that long for sure... again you gate the league stuff behind too much grind... the safehouses are mostly boring with crappy loot and when you got your crafting recipes from veiled mods i can't really see the fun in doing those syndicate encounters.
Last edited by Drimli on Dec 11, 2018, 5:59:20 AM
Holy Aura Bot...

That 25% reduced local reservation shield, the already existing chest armour that does the same, coupled with Alpha's Howl and a couple of reduction nodes... And the node behind Blood Magic for further reductions...

Lowlife ES aura bot build, anyone?
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
Holy Aura Bot...

That 25% reduced local reservation shield, the already existing chest armour that does the same, coupled with Alpha's Howl and a couple of reduction nodes... And the node behind Blood Magic for further reductions...

Lowlife ES aura bot build, anyone?

You mean The devouring Diadem? It has EB. LL seems not really like a good idea
These are terrible wtf...
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
I need a lot of more time to play. I like this league, so much to do
Nice !!!
Too late.
<*)))><
So... I thought I could be cleaver and pull from this news post the linked items for the Unique Items Thread. But this forum code doesn't seem to work...

item post="16005172" index="1"

I tested with the brackets, and nothing. Is there anyway to pull items from news posts, or is this not a possible functionality?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info