Unique Items Discovered in Betrayal

"
Gunteraz wrote:
Too bad that almost all of these uniques are useless garbage that will never see any play. Only the ES Shield and maybe Chest seem somewhat usable.

What game are you Playing?
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
"
AlviDandee wrote:
"
KGabQr wrote:
hmm ok. Use Multiple Totems Support = Hierophant: Ritual of Awakening USELESS.....
and -1 totem, epic fail GGG.... Better back +1 totem or up 4 totem summon

It looks like that node gives way more than what you've mentioned... 50% totem placement speed, 3% more damage per totem, 0.5% mana regen per totem, 1% life regen per totem, how can you call any of this useless? Talk about fail...

50% totem placement speed, 0.5% mana regen per totem, 1% life regen per totem
same old patch.
Buff 3% more damage per totem and said really no care and -1 totem lost bad.
"
caileen wrote:
"
KGabQr wrote:
Templar Hierophant: Ritual of Awakening (Skills that would Summon a Totem Summon two Totems instead) + Multiple Totems Support (Supported Skills Summon two Totems instead of one) = in game one use skill totem, up 2 totem summon bug.... why no up 4 totem?? Please Fix thx

"Supported Skills Summon two Totems instead of one"

It never says an additional or two more, it just says that any skill summons two totems instead of one. Works as intended.

Actually, it does.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Multiple_Totems_Support

Supported Skills have +2 to maximum number of Summoned Totems
Supported Skills deal (40-21)% less Damage
Supported Skills Summon two Totems instead of one

Pay attention to this line in particular.

"Supported Skills have +2 to maximum number of Summoned Totems" this brings your totem limit for the (supported) totem up by 2 max.
Edit: Never mind, pointless.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Last edited by Innomen on Dec 11, 2018, 12:30:05 AM
That summoner chest made me nut!
"
ripnburn69 wrote:
"
Gunteraz wrote:
Too bad that almost all of these uniques are useless garbage that will never see any play. Only the ES Shield and maybe Chest seem somewhat usable.

Careful, that's a player who only played statstick meta builds and he's currently disoriented and scared because of the nerf. Better show him a mathil video that trivializes all content with one of the new uniques so he can try it too without having to theorycraft it in PoB.

(Those helmet ailments are really nice. Sapped on enemies combined with enfeeble and fortify on yourself? It's a niche build, but dayum.)
Paradoxica want
Reliquarian extraordinaire, seeker of mysteries, explorer of the unknown, lover of all things that glitter.

*Global 1 Cutie*
"
DistantBliss wrote:
"
ripnburn69 wrote:
"
Gunteraz wrote:

Careful, that's a player who only played statstick meta builds and he's currently disoriented and scared because of the nerf. Better show him a mathil video that trivializes all content with one of the new uniques so he can try it too without having to theorycraft it in PoB.

(Those helmet ailments are really nice. Sapped on enemies combined with enfeeble and fortify on yourself? It's a niche build, but dayum.)

The game is really more for people that don't need mathils to tell them what to do I guess.

When mathil gets around to the crimson storm, I bought mine for 5 chaos.
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Last edited by ripnburn69 on Dec 11, 2018, 2:26:28 AM
Great only one melee unique :)
"
Xerise wrote:

Actually, it does.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Multiple_Totems_Support

Supported Skills have +2 to maximum number of Summoned Totems
Supported Skills deal (40-21)% less Damage
Supported Skills Summon two Totems instead of one

Pay attention to this line in particular.

"Supported Skills have +2 to maximum number of Summoned Totems" this brings your totem limit for the (supported) totem up by 2 max.

Let me rephrase that, it does not say that it allows you to summon +1 totem or +2 totem with one click. It only says it allows you to summon 2 totems instead of one. As a hierophant with pursuit of faith the maximum totem limit goes up from 3 to 5 so that part also works as intended.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info