Unique Items Discovered in Betrayal

"
KGabQr wrote:
"
caileen wrote:
"
KGabQr wrote:
Templar Hierophant: Ritual of Awakening (Skills that would Summon a Totem Summon two Totems instead) + Multiple Totems Support (Supported Skills Summon two Totems instead of one) = in game one use skill totem, up 2 totem summon bug.... why no up 4 totem?? Please Fix thx

"Supported Skills Summon two Totems instead of one"

It never says an additional or two more, it just says that any skill summons two totems instead of one. Works as intended.

hmm ok. Use Multiple Totems Support = Hierophant: Ritual of Awakening USELESS.....
and -1 totem, epic fail GGG.... Better back +1 totem or up 4 totem summon

I take it the public education system in your country is not well funded.
Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that none of it has tried to contact us yet. - Calvin and Hobbes.
Too bad that almost all of these uniques are useless garbage that will never see any play. Only the ES Shield and maybe Chest seem somewhat usable.
"
See creation as it was, aflame and frantic.
See creation as it will be, frozen and silent.
See creation as it is, energetic and storming.

BUZZING. Energetic and buzzing. Come on, guys.
____________________________________________________________________________________

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
____________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by NemoJr on Dec 10, 2018, 8:58:54 PM
"
Gunteraz wrote:
Too bad that almost all of these uniques are useless garbage that will never see any play. Only the ES Shield and maybe Chest seem somewhat usable.
the flask is awesome for maping also its a silver flask and can be crafted with critical up to 80 % so its far from usseles
Relatively smooth launch so far, but there are a lot of bugs that need to be fixed. You already got a good chunk of them down, so this league should be perfect in a week or two. Well played, GGG.
Thats 13. So nothing else ? Really ?

What about the new fated unique ? Was that discovered ?

Will there be any new uniques released with patches during the league like in the past ?

Because those 13 are somewhat lackluster save for the body armor and the double dmg sword ...
GGG refuses to buff Melee and gives every surivability tool to Spell/Ranged/Minion Builds because they dont play the game or at least melee themself.
[Removed by Support]
-The Truth
Last edited by Geistermeister36 on Dec 10, 2018, 9:52:27 PM
"
Atlasphoenix wrote:

I take it the public education system in your country is not well funded.

Oh, look...a person disparaging someone with broken English and simple misunderstanding of a game mechanic. GGG will surely notice this and not ignore it because reasons, right?
Last edited by LeetbakaDX on Dec 10, 2018, 10:58:51 PM
Well i found gloves named Oskarm they do assasins mark on hit and crit chance per accuracy ... duno how to put tham here ... i never looked at uniques since i play ssf and don't want to be supprised, but now i kind of have to because the new loot box :)
Do I need to make a character in the new League in order to use the new Masters in Standard?

The Issues that I'm having are...

-In Standard I can't find Alva anywhere but in the Act 7 City and in my Hideout.
I can see the Temple status and sell things to her, but that is it.

-I found the Beast guy in the Act 2 City and did his Quest right after that, but nothing happens after that. He has no new dialogue and I just don't know what to do with him.

-Helena: I somehow randomly found her while playing around. She was in a room in a Dungeon and said to clear the area of enemies. I did and she said that she would wait there.
Now I have the Quest to go talk with her at my Hideout, but she's not there and when I go to talk to her at Oriath, her dialogue hasn't changed.

I've Googled this, but can't find too much on the problems that I'm having, or anything helpful.

Might anyone have any suggestions?
They are all so good!

But when you first teased crimson dance, that was my build. No waiting for balance manifesto, or patch notes, I was done.

And the veiled mods on it, are all so good. I went with blood rage on kill. One less button to push every time I see a mob.

Best League ever! The answer to power creep=something that can actually kill you, lose in every zone. GG

Bring on the new supporter packs! I want to hit you with my wallet you deserve it!

This is the league bleed is finally good again!

Betrayal so fkn GOOD!

Good Job! And Happy Holidays!

God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info