The Betrayal Brimmed Hat

k
Last edited by Heretorelax on Dec 10, 2018, 5:16:38 AM
i'll buy that pack!
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
I don't buy the hats, but I do like that there's a new one every league. That's cool. And I'm totally pumped for new packs coming out to replace War for the Atlas.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
nice hat.

one can't have too much of a nice thing.

"
Innomen wrote:
Your mtx prices should honestly be a lot lower. You're asking full game prices for single small cosmetics. And you're no longer the plucky indie firm struggling against the giants. You are now owned by a giant.

why should they lower prices? what changed?

tencent didn't give the company money, they bought the rights over the title by buying shares off those who sold them.

it's the opposite now, if the company isn't profitable it get's closed. where before, going through hard times has been their decision and risk. 10c won't take risks, i'm sure.

also their support staff didn't grow overnight or got replaced by an chinese call center working for free and sleeping at work.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
what about unique maps and items in masters devices that disappeared ???
[duplicate post]
Last edited by GrayR on Dec 10, 2018, 7:05:09 AM
You've made another one, congrats!
Now, how about fixing the map tab I've spent 20$ on?
Last edited by GrayR on Dec 10, 2018, 7:04:32 AM
"
60x7 wrote:
I'm ready for new supporter packs!

Im ready as well for this.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
tinygod81 wrote:
Then just don't buy the items man. They have 0 effect on power or ability in the game and are purely cosmetic.

Jesus, this is what I respect most about GGG and PoE. They force nothing and only hope that those of us whom enjoy give. I have personally spent hundreds upon hundreds of dollars on this game and regret nothing.

Just don't buy cosmetics and enjoy the game. Speaking the way you just spoke results in you sounding like a 12 child who want's an Atari like the other kid in school has but doesn't wanna do dishes....

"Dad, I feel like you're asking me to compromise my ethics, when you tell me to rake the lawn for allowance. If you really loved me, you would just give me stuff".

/sigh

Notice how you felt the need to attempt to shame me in defense of a deceptive price point? Your emotions have been manipulated quite intentionally by GGG.

Loot crates are going to be regulated. Anyone who follows gaming news saw the hearings. GGG will eventually have to disable loot crates for the western market. Mark my words on that.

That will put them in the same category as EA Activision and Bethesda. Drink that in.

"
Akymo86 wrote:
And soon new supporter packs will come out too, with prices going up to $400-500 I believe.

Shouldn't be called Supporter packs anymore though, should be called something else like, Badge Pass or something. Don't think they need our support anymore lol

Agreed. It would be trivial for Tencent/GGG to setup a self sustaining trust fund for maintenance at this point. The price point on points is simply way too high given the price of mtx.

The premium tabs are priced ok since they amount to a one time "full game unlock" type payment imo.

I would like them to be transparent about their books. How much is going to maintenance, how much is going to new content, and how much is going to 15$ cups of coffee and 40$ steaks and 500$ chairs and 200$ keyboards etc.

I grow tired of this implication that if I'm not ecstatic about 15$ hat graphics, I am therefor a human tick.

"
RGMayhem wrote:
it's a matter of looking good, as someone who has spent $1000 easy on the game I can agree with him, it is expensive as hell, but without the MTX I can't really stand looking at my character most of the time as he suffers from a terminal case of clown syndrome.

I love also how they make zero paid players walk around either as girls or without pants or both and then force everyone to stand in town while the assets load. It's CIA level shaming.

"
Punjy wrote:
Totally in favor of whatever they have to do in order to keep pushing out free content every 3 months

Selling 80% of the company to a 500 billion dollar chinese megacorp insured infinite funding till the end of time. I strongly suspect only a tiny fraction of money handed to GGG gets used as you expect.

Look at the office photos on twitter. Do a mental audit of just that room.

"
vio wrote:
nice hat.

one can't have too much of a nice thing.

"
Innomen wrote:
Your mtx prices should honestly be a lot lower. You're asking full game prices for single small cosmetics. And you're no longer the plucky indie firm struggling against the giants. You are now owned by a giant.

why should they lower prices? what changed?

tencent didn't give the company money, they bought the rights over the title by buying shares off those who sold them.

it's the opposite now, if the company isn't profitable it get's closed. where before, going through hard times has been their decision and risk. 10c won't take risks, i'm sure.

also their support staff didn't grow overnight or got replaced by an chinese call center working for free and sleeping at work.

Astounding.... So you've actually mentally backflipped yourself into a space where you think they need MORE support now?

Just... Wow.

If anything you just explained why GGG should never never have sold out in the first place.

If tencent is gonna mug us as you imply (overpay or we're killing the game) then you should be leading the charge for a GGG buyback or something.

As for workload, that's the price they pay for wanting a monopoly on the code. This isn't wikipedia.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Last edited by Innomen on Dec 10, 2018, 9:10:46 AM
Cool i have problems with my map stash(all my legendary maps gone!). So i don't think this new HAT can helps me.
But should i try?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info