The Betrayal Brimmed Hat

"
MrMeemers wrote:
By new supporter packs, youys mean that the war for atlas supporter packs are getting changed right?

I'm fairly sure they're referring to the league-specific supporter packs, whatever they're called this time around. You know, the two distinct two-stage packs with the $30/$60 price points. Undertaker and Soul Stealer is what they're called this time around.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
"
Completed 3 ChallengesMrMeemers wrote:
By new supporter packs, youys mean that the war for atlas supporter packs are getting changed right?

I'm fairly sure they're referring to the league-specific supporter packs, whatever they're called this time around. You know, the two distinct two-stage packs with the $30/$60 price points. Undertaker and Soul Stealer is what they're called this time around.

no they do mean the war for the atlas packs, they mentioned it way before betrayal was announced that they were releasing new ones after 3.5
"
Innomen wrote:
First first page ever for me. Your mtx prices should honestly be a lot lower. You're asking full game prices for single small cosmetics. And you're no longer the plucky indie firm struggling against the giants. You are now owned by a giant. If not THE giant.

I would spend a lot more over all if I didn't feel like I was compromising my ethics a little with every dollar spent. Though I guess since I haven't bought 90 lootcrates and 50 supporter packs, I'm not the target audience I suppose.

/sigh

Then just don't buy the items man. They have 0 effect on power or ability in the game and are purely cosmetic.

Jesus, this is what I respect most about GGG and PoE. They force nothing and only hope that those of us whom enjoy give. I have personally spent hundreds upon hundreds of dollars on this game and regret nothing.

Just don't buy cosmetics and enjoy the game. Speaking the way you just spoke results in you sounding like a 12 child who want's an Atari like the other kid in school has but doesn't wanna do dishes....

"Dad, I feel like you're asking me to compromise my ethics, when you tell me to rake the lawn for allowance. If you really loved me, you would just give me stuff".

/sigh
Last edited by tinygod81 on Dec 9, 2018, 10:54:32 PM
Nice Hat.
I hope GGG considering the MTX price again in the future. I love this game and I want to support the dev but 40 bucks for a single set cosmetic is way too expensive especially for third world college student like me. 40 bucks is like IDR 560.000, when I only get paid IDR 450.000 (USD 30)/month as college student.
BRUH MOMENT
Last edited by YungSlickSloth on Dec 9, 2018, 11:01:11 PM
"
Gruentod wrote:
"
MrMeemers wrote:

Are you sure? Because those just released (they replaced the delve ones) a short while ago, why would they replace them so suddenly before the league they are representing even ends?
"
Innomen wrote:
First first page ever for me. Your mtx prices should honestly be a lot lower. You're asking full game prices for single small cosmetics. And you're no longer the plucky indie firm struggling against the giants. You are now owned by a giant. If not THE giant.

I would spend a lot more over all if I didn't feel like I was compromising my ethics a little with every dollar spent. Though I guess since I haven't bought 90 lootcrates and 50 supporter packs, I'm not the target audience I suppose.

/sigh

And soon new supporter packs will come out too, with prices going up to $400-500 I believe.

Shouldn't be called Supporter packs anymore though, should be called something else like, Badge Pass or something. Don't think they need our support anymore lol
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
Last edited by Akymo86 on Dec 9, 2018, 11:34:13 PM
"
tinygod81 wrote:
"
Innomen wrote:

/sigh

Then just don't buy the items man. They have 0 effect on power or ability in the game and are purely cosmetic.

Jesus, this is what I respect most about GGG and PoE. They force nothing and only hope that those of us whom enjoy give. I have personally spent hundreds upon hundreds of dollars on this game and regret nothing.

Just don't buy cosmetics and enjoy the game. Speaking the way you just spoke results in you sounding like a 12 child who want's an Atari like the other kid in school has but doesn't wanna do dishes....

"Dad, I feel like you're asking me to compromise my ethics, when you tell me to rake the lawn for allowance. If you really loved me, you would just give me stuff".

/sigh

Dude you sound like a preachy 12 year old, there is nothing wrong with complaining about the prices, it isn't a matter of it affecting stats or not, it's a matter of looking good, as someone who has spent $1000 easy on the game I can agree with him, it is expensive as hell, but without the MTX I can't really stand looking at my character most of the time as he suffers from a terminal case of clown syndrome.
"
Innomen wrote:

/sigh

Totally in favor of whatever they have to do in order to keep pushing out free content every 3 months
I am sure these hats are made to suck my money :(
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
:O

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info