To celebrate the launch of the Betrayal League, we've just released the new Betrayal Brimmed Hat! The design draws inspiration from the order of Jun, our newest NPC. The Betrayal Brimmed Hat will only be available during the current league and won't appear in the shop again in the future. Don't miss it if you want to show your support to a specific development period of Path of Exile! Check out the video below or get yours here!

If you need points to spend, please check out the Betrayal Supporter Packs. As you may already know, we have new supporter packs that we plan to launch this month. Any pure points packs that you purchase after the Betrayal expansion launched can be contributed towards these coming supporter packs in an upgrade.

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Hey, that's cool.
Neat!
First first page ever for me. Your mtx prices should honestly be a lot lower. You're asking full game prices for single small cosmetics. And you're no longer the plucky indie firm struggling against the giants. You are now owned by a giant. If not THE giant.

I would spend a lot more over all if I didn't feel like I was compromising my ethics a little with every dollar spent. Though I guess since I haven't bought 90 lootcrates and 50 supporter packs, I'm not the target audience I suppose.

/sigh
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Last edited by Innomen on Dec 9, 2018, 8:23:19 PM
Pog!
By new supporter packs, youys mean that the war for atlas supporter packs are getting changed right?

As for the purchase of any pure points, you mean to say like if i bought 1k points after the start of betrayal, that will be credited for when i buy the new packs?
I'm ready for new supporter packs!
Saved
I need Brand MTX ! plz
SC legues V
Last edited by zaregu on Dec 9, 2018, 9:22:33 PM
"
MrMeemers wrote:
By new supporter packs, youys mean that the war for atlas supporter packs are getting changed right?

As for the purchase of any pure points, you mean to say like if i bought 1k points after the start of betrayal, that will be credited for when i buy the new packs?

Yes, War for the Atlas supporter packs are being replaced this month.

And also yes, if you buy any amount of points after the launch of Betrayal you will be able to contribute them towards the purchase of one of the new packs coming soon. But I suppose like usual only 80% of the value.
"
"
MrMeemers wrote:

Yes, War for the Atlas supporter packs are being replaced this month.

And also yes, if you buy any amount of points after the launch of Betrayal you will be able to contribute them towards the purchase of one of the new packs coming soon. But I suppose like usual only 80% of the value.

Thanks man!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info