ChrnoCrusader wrote:
"
danimano wrote:
"
godoakos wrote:
All I want to say is:
Bojler Eladó

Cserélném zsák krumplira.

Adok érte 2 focistadiont meg 1 jegyet a kisvasutra :)

mondjá le! Meg az Orbángyurcsány is!
- I didn't say half the shit people quote from me - Albert Einstein
4-8h per day - 3k mine XD yeah i totally believe him. Wonder how much ggg payed for that "you can sustain red maps.." answer (not that it is not true).
Six guys "corpse throwing" to depth 3000 is far from major achievement. With death counters going over 3000.
lmao
Last edited by Kostax on Oct 16, 2018, 1:37:03 AM
"

The messages he’s whining about aren’t from global chat. They’re yellow system messages that you can’t disable.

Isn't there a way to disable these messages? Other than the ones showing realm down time.
If broken arse immunity mechanics would be removed from the game or properly overhauled, it would be an actual accomplishment. As it stands... it's just a group wealth/throw your corpse type of deal. Meeeh...
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Paldamus on Oct 16, 2018, 4:13:15 AM
"
Anduvriel wrote:
4-8h per day - 3k mine XD yeah i totally believe him. Wonder how much ggg payed for that "you can sustain red maps.." answer (not that it is not true).

Sir there wasn't a single word about red maps but that's true if you don't invest in red maps system like sextants, rerolling , zana mods, high iiq and party play you won't get shit back.

That's way the delve seem soo cool but in the same time its gated behind these expensive maps so its like p2p content.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Oct 16, 2018, 4:27:39 AM
So he was the constant depth xxxx spammer; grab the torches lads. Not only was he a constant and unavoidable reminder of what we casuals could never achieve, players like him also cause GGG to balance their game based on their progress. People like him are the reason mobs can and need to oneshot you and you only see Aul maybe once in the league.

Also; people watch his level of play including trivializing content and then quitting the league half way because they got bored. Surely's got no influence at all on player retention since people don't copy behaviour.

Other streamers doing random builds, going hc, racing, crafting or whatever is all nice and caters to a part of the playerbase. I just can't see how this dude contributes in any way. Prove me wrong.
"
DistantBliss wrote:
So he was the constant depth xxxx spammer; grab the torches lads. Not only was he a constant and unavoidable reminder of what we casuals could never achieve, players like him also cause GGG to balance their game based on their progress. People like him are the reason mobs can and need to oneshot you and you only see Aul maybe once in the league.

Also; people watch his level of play including trivializing content and then quitting the league half way because they got bored. Surely's got no influence at all on player retention since people don't copy behaviour.

Other streamers doing random builds, going hc, racing, crafting or whatever is all nice and caters to a part of the playerbase. I just can't see how this dude contributes in any way. Prove me wrong.

i honestly think, that i never read a post in this forum, which is more stupid.
"
DistantBliss wrote:

You are wrong.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
"
DonTheCrown wrote:
dang yo!
Never knew where that came from till today =D

i know right!? Same here :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info