Streamer Interview - Empyriangaming

"
danimano wrote:
"
godoakos wrote:
All I want to say is:
Bojler Eladó

Cserélném zsák krumplira.

Adok érte 2 focistadiont meg 1 jegyet a kisvasutra :)
Last edited by ChrnoCrusader on Oct 15, 2018, 9:03:01 PM
dang yo!
Only a dumbass pays for a F2P game.
"
Atlantae wrote:
So you've never noticed that literally every single time some reached a zone for the first time in a league or reached the highest level on the ladder or died while near the top of the ladder that a message displayed? The messages for the delve progress weren't something special just for them; they would display regardless of who was pushing deeper into the delve.

It only happens in the first 8 hr of a new league, or so. After 1 day every single zone is entered and the spam is no more.

3000 messages for entering every single delve depth, and 2500 more (and counting) for the same thing solo - that's a whole lot more spam. It was going on for literally a month in the NA prime hours. And 16/24 hr of each day on weekends.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Oct 15, 2018, 9:56:45 PM
"
KalHirol wrote:
Who the fuck stays in global chat for more than 5 minutes anyway? Its the lowest place on the internet u could be pretty much.

What global chat? The progress spam is game-wide. If you played in the Delve league SC during the same hours as that streamer you'd get spammed to hell and back.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Oct 15, 2018, 9:54:44 PM
"
Kelvynn wrote:
So this is the person responsible for the incessant 'Crap_ChrisCantStopMySpam' messages popping up non-stop on my screen every 30 sec for hours and hours on end. And GGG not only refused to do anything about that spam, but highlighted and promoted it, as if it was something good.

I never thought PoE would make me feel this way, but the game became more enjoyable when this guy finally quit the league. If I cared about this streamer or wanted to track his progress, I'd be watching his stream. Good thing he didn't decide to go to depth 5000, or 10000.

Breaking the game and making all enemies completely unable to hurt you may be a great achievement, but that spam was really annoying. Maybe if you were actually playing your game, Bex, you wouldn't be so fascinated.

Hahahaha thanks for the laugh man.

Last edited by Sirnizz on Oct 15, 2018, 10:27:20 PM
"
Kelvynn wrote:
So this is the person responsible for the incessant 'Crap_ChrisCantStopMySpam' messages popping up non-stop on my screen every 30 sec for hours and hours on end. And GGG not only refused to do anything about that spam, but highlighted and promoted it, as if it was something good.

I never thought PoE would make me feel this way, but the game became more enjoyable when this guy finally quit the league. If I cared about this streamer or wanted to track his progress, I'd be watching his stream. Good thing he didn't decide to go to depth 5000, or 10000.

Breaking the game and making all enemies completely unable to hurt you may be a great achievement, but that spam was really annoying. Maybe if you were actually playing your game, Bex, you wouldn't be so fascinated.

source you are quotes
i know you
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"
danimano wrote:
"
godoakos wrote:
All I want to say is:
Bojler Eladó

Cserélném zsák krumplira.

Én kettőre.
i found his stream boring most of the time...Standing around in hideout doing nothing and laughing about some unfunny stuff.
"
godoakos wrote:
All I want to say is:
Bojler Eladó

mennyiért?
- I didn't say half the shit people quote from me - Albert Einstein

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info