[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Interesting points.

Will look for a new weapon and gloves - ty
Why would I need to increase my chaos res? it already over 80%?
Does the extra attack speed really make that much difference?

My survivability seems ok even on the big hits my health pool is enough to take it just the damage output seems low for end game.

Looking for honest feedback :-)
Still love this build so always looking for ways to improve myself.
Ty
"
Interesting points.

Will look for a new weapon and gloves - ty
Why would I need to increase my chaos res? it already over 80%?
Does the extra attack speed really make that much difference?

My survivability seems ok even on the big hits my health pool is enough to take it just the damage output seems low for end game.

Looking for honest feedback :-)
Still love this build so always looking for ways to improve myself.
Ty

I am working too much to play this league yet I still have a build going and can say that if you want to increase damage then the logical way to do this would be critical strike chance. The build does not invest in this and PLEASE correct me if I am wrong yet I am standing here in town and my critical strike multiplier is 100% yet my CC is 8.15%.

Is this a viable way to increase damage? What are the options if it is?
🐢
Lots of the parts of this build seem to require multiple ex each to get endgame stuff - probably wasn't a great starter for me since I have less time to play and am still on Act 10 with just 90c, bracing myself for the -30 res. Build is doing reasonably well though I can only get to Wave 5 of about half of Ultimatums, other content is pretty breezy though.

What I'm really looking for now is those 'midrange' upgrades that will get me to yellow-ish maps and first few Sirus levels. I have some OK-ish gear (my Grelwood at least seems like it might go to endgame with 27% attack speed, was lucky to get that for 30c), but the other stuff I'm less sure on.

Spoiler

Obvious places to upgrade are belt->Stygian probably, Amulet to just about anything (would love a Xoph's but a bit out of budget still), maybe better rings so that the transition off of Thief's Torment is a bit less rough. It seems hard to find mid-range boots and gloves that don't have major downsides at a reasonable cost. And I'll really need to work on that Chaos Resist soon and not really sure how to tackle that...

EDIT:

"
Koheleth wrote:
I am working too much to play this league yet I still have a build going and can say that if you want to increase damage then the logical way to do this would be critical strike chance. The build does not invest in this and PLEASE correct me if I am wrong yet I am standing here in town and my critical strike multiplier is 100% yet my CC is 8.15%.

Is this a viable way to increase damage? What are the options if it is?

I don't think so, with Elemental Overload there's a point of diminishing returns - if you attack super fast you'll almost always have done a crit in the past 8 seconds to get the EO bonus, but you don't get any benefit from the multiplier beyond that. In theory you could drop EO I guess if you had a higher crit chance and multiplier I guess but you'd need something crazy that averages out at a 40% increase or more (so like a 40% chance for 100% multiplier or a 10% chance for a 400% multiplier).
Last edited by King_Haart on Apr 30, 2021, 2:42:52 AM
Hello there, i want to give some info about crafting helmet. Since reforge keep suffix now cost about 1 EX if you get 1 preffix from reforge keep suffix, then it's slightly better to craft life from crafting bench(or any other mod with big weight if you already got life from refroge keep suffix) and slam exalt, it makes chances of conc effect slightly better, from 1/19 to 1/16 or something like that.
imagine your profile wasnt on private, typical STD player
Hello! I wanted to try out this build, but I've got a quick question.
I'm switching my Berserker, because I've tired being squishy. I want a real tanky build capable do all content in the game and obviously start from budget, is it viable with molten strike jugg?
Thanks in advance!
Hello, can anyone take a look at my char ? I'm just wondering what are the best upgrades to go for next, I know I have shitty gear on some slots, but I recently bought my xoph and I really don't have currency to spend, having trouble mainly in ultimatums ..
"
bathristowow wrote:
Hello, can anyone take a look at my char ? I'm just wondering what are the best upgrades to go for next, I know I have shitty gear on some slots, but I recently bought my xoph and I really don't have currency to spend, having trouble mainly in ultimatums ..

One that might be cheaper is a better Kaom's, as your corrupts don't do much. Could probably get one with more fire damage for a small DPS boost plus something like + max res or + phys damage reduction when stationary like the one I have (pretty sure I got this for around 30c or less):

"
anthouwgame wrote:
Hello! I wanted to try out this build, but I've got a quick question.
I'm switching my Berserker, because I've tired being squishy. I want a real tanky build capable do all content in the game and obviously start from budget, is it viable with molten strike jugg?
Thanks in advance!

This is what I did.
You'll feel a lost of DPS and clearspeed for the cost of tankiness.
You won't be immortal though and at start you'll have to get used to less DPS.
Initial budget, to feel comfortable, is like 3ex I think. However, that is not all as you gonna learn what can kill you and how to deal with it. Sometimes kiting is required. Also proper movement is like 50% of success.
Check my profile and see what kind of stuff I have. I feel comfortable doing any map till T16 but I gotta emphase that I am not immortal.
Imo this is a solid build, but I am still waiting for the time I am gonna tank monsters properly and deal enough damage.

btw: it is quite a comfort of having higher level, as you can put these skillpoints into more life (I currently sacrifice my life for DPS)
Last edited by Horken007 on May 1, 2021, 7:23:40 PM
"
bathristowow wrote:

One quick and easy fix is to drop your level 1 vitality. You don't need it since you don't have a vitality watcher's eye. Move your Poacher's Mark gem to where vitality is. Then you can add fortify to your leap slam links.

That's a real easy and cheap 20% less damage taken.

Next thing is a LGoH ring. Myself and a few others have mentioned that a few times in the last few pages. It helps a TON in Ultimatums. LGoH with two T3 resists is 10C or less so you should be able to find one that suits you without messing up your resistances. Trade link for ring I described:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/4E8RorMs9
Last edited by stoudtlr on May 1, 2021, 7:50:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info