[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

fist thx for the guide, but as i mainly played range chars i got a fundamental question. do you have "always attack without moving" active or not?
"
jejio wrote:
Hey,

Thanks a lot for sharing this to us and taking the time to do such a precise build, I can answer most of my questions it's perfect.

I have one remaining question though, maybe you already answered it in the thread but can't find the time to read the 400+ pages ^^

I just found a 40% increased molten strike damage in uberlab, is the difference between this enchant and the + # molten strike projectiles really huge? I wonder if I shall continue spamming lab or not.

Thanks in advance

Scaling is for the projectiles least as far as I could tell. That and more projectiles more healing.
Great build very enjoyable to play thank you for your time creating this.

I have reached 90 now and so far no issues. Just wondering if anyone has time to look over my character and tell me if there is a way to increased my damage.

My survivability is great but on blighted maps I feel i'm not doing enough damage to bring down the elites.

Any tips would be mist appreciated.

Thanks in advance
"
Sefarian wrote:
I thought I will never be in this position to ask for help in a guide because mostly I understand what I'm doing wrong or how I can improve. But this time I feel like I'm blind and just don't see what I am failing at. So...please help someone ^^

It feels like the damage is kind of ok on my char but currently I am trying to farm tier 13 / 14 maps and in a lot of situations my char is dead so fast that it feels like a one-shot. The birdy (angel?) conqueror was one-shotting me. I feel like I am missing something.

Name of my character is "KeinPrinzessin".

Resistances are at 76%, chaos resistance at 85% and lifepool is over 7000.
I am missing the watchers eye and will add it soon but I don't think that this will solve my survivability-problem.

Please help me, I don't know what I am doing wrong =/

Hm, same with me today. Im a bit frustrated actually...
hello, a question about the gem Cast With Damage Taken is recomedable lvl up more than lvl 1? i am lvl 48.-
"
Sefarian wrote:
I thought I will never be in this position to ask for help in a guide because mostly I understand what I'm doing wrong or how I can improve. But this time I feel like I'm blind and just don't see what I am failing at. So...please help someone ^^

It feels like the damage is kind of ok on my char but currently I am trying to farm tier 13 / 14 maps and in a lot of situations my char is dead so fast that it feels like a one-shot. The birdy (angel?) conqueror was one-shotting me. I feel like I am missing something.

I am missing the watchers eye and will add it soon but I don't think that this will solve my survivability-problem.

Swap your karui flask for Forbidden Taste. Get a Silver Flask with curse immunity. If you're dying to Ultimatum then sorry I'm kind of hard-stuck there as well. When it comes to Conquerors you have to respect their mechanics until we can get some better gear in the league though. I would also suggest Leap Slam instead of whirling. Leap Slam doesn't remove your vines from Natural Affinity so I personally feel its better.
Last edited by Xarisse on Apr 27, 2021, 10:16:25 PM
Hello, loving the build so far and just had a quick question, been having trouble with mana sustain outside of bosses, am I missing mana leech or some type of mana sustain somewhere? thank you ahead of time!
"
Xarisse wrote:
"
Sefarian wrote:

Swap your karui flask for Forbidden Taste. Get a Silver Flask with curse immunity. If you're dying to Ultimatum then sorry I'm kind of hard-stuck there as well. When it comes to Conquerors you have to respect their mechanics until we can get some better gear in the league though. I would also suggest Leap Slam instead of whirling. Leap Slam doesn't remove your vines from Natural Affinity so I personally feel its better.

I will try it! Thanks a lot!
"
stoudtlr wrote:
I think one elder ring with the lgoh mod is great too for ultimatums where you're swarmed by normal mobs. Great sustain when poachers mark isn't up. I'm only at T10 maps at the moment but clearing all ulti waves without issue.

Absolutely. Combined with the Poacher's Mark on hit mod it's great sustain.
"
xFakiex wrote:
Hello, loving the build so far and just had a quick question, been having trouble with mana sustain outside of bosses, am I missing mana leech or some type of mana sustain somewhere? thank you ahead of time!

That's what the large cluster jewel does. You have to get one with Feed the Fury and Fuel the Fight. Those give you the much needed mana and life leech. Smite the Weak is bonus. But the first two cluster notables are really important.

Before i got the jewel i pathed to the leech node next to vaal pact.
Last edited by Krogon on Apr 28, 2021, 10:31:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info