[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Any word on whether any of the alternate quality gems are worthwhile for this build?

EDIT: Also, since many people seem to be saying damage is more of an issue for this build than life, would it be worth pathing to something like Retaliation rather than going so deep in the life tree? Or maybe once Divine Flesh is taken, nodes like Annointed Flesh are less important (basically every extra point of elemental resistance only reduces damage by half as much once you have that keystone after all, so instead of going from say taking 25% of damage to 24%, you're taking 12% instead of 12.5% - same % reduction but lower total value reduction).

Last edited by King_Haart on May 2, 2021, 6:12:13 AM
Just started out leveling this build and mana sustain is a huge issue. What are you guys doing to sustain mana. Especially while leveling?
"
Wibbb wrote:
Just started out leveling this build and mana sustain is a huge issue. What are you guys doing to sustain mana. Especially while leveling?

You can use Thief's torment ring for leveling. helps a lot.
English is not my native language.
Am I the only one seeing Immortal Ambition instead of Divine Flesh when placing the Glorious Vanity Timeless Jewel? (Never mind found out it was Ahuana and not Xibaq...)
Last edited by CryptoNight on May 3, 2021, 1:46:28 AM
For those who are just starting out, I recommend taking a lot of notes on the steps to follow since there are many "ifs", and if the conditions are not right, acquiring certain items or skills can be more harmful than beneficial.

I have been trying to maximize this build for a while, I have reached the point where the remaining items cost between 30 and 100 exalted, such as medium cluster jewels.

The biggest drawback I'm having is low survivability that does not let me level up beyond 92. Mostly because I have not been able to raise my resistance and sometimes there are events that kill me in one hit. This is entirely my fault until I can buy better jewelry.

The only doubt that came up for me is if Tribal Fury from the skill tree can be swapped out for anointment or if you have to have both.

Thanks and I hope to share my build finished soon! :)
@n7legatus
Whaaaat? You can't be serious my friend or maybe Standard prices are sick related to Molten Strike build.

I just came back to the thread saying I've finally become tanky. I still have lots of things to improve but just today I felt the tankiness paired with pretty nice single target DPS. Total build cost is still below 10ex.
I love this build, lol.

Thanks Hybrid :)
Any hint of a good weapon after princess?
"
Horken007 wrote:
@n7legatus
Whaaaat? You can't be serious my friend or maybe Standard prices are sick related to Molten Strike build.

I just came back to the thread saying I've finally become tanky. I still have lots of things to improve but just today I felt the tankiness paired with pretty nice single target DPS. Total build cost is still below 10ex.
I love this build, lol.

Thanks Hybrid :)

Yes, It´s tanky and has a very nice single target DPS. Still, I can finish map tier 13-14 without problem, but always get killed (tier 10 upwards).

Want to know how much things cost in standard?
-Sword with fortify corruption: 5ex (minimum)
-Ezomyte shield with chaos res + other res + life: 5ex (minimum)
-Minimum helmet (without ele damage or molten shell): 1-2 ex. With ele damage and/or molten shell enchant +30ex
- Gloves with +1 more enemy target: +10ex

I can go on, but you need to count with
- Flasks
- Watcher´s Eye
- Glorious Vanity
- Natural Affinity (cheap thanks god!)
- Large and medium clusters (medium clusters with specific roles costs 40ex minimum at poe trade, you need TWO!)
- Rings: 8ex each one

And you´re going to need oils to get the annoinments needed for the build (double chaos res).

So yeah....im having a bad time for now :)

"
n7legatus wrote:
For those who are just starting out, I recommend taking a lot of notes on the steps to follow since there are many "ifs", and if the conditions are not right, acquiring certain items or skills can be more harmful than beneficial.

I have been trying to maximize this build for a while, I have reached the point where the remaining items cost between 30 and 100 exalted, such as medium cluster jewels.

The biggest drawback I'm having is low survivability that does not let me level up beyond 92. Mostly because I have not been able to raise my resistance and sometimes there are events that kill me in one hit. This is entirely my fault until I can buy better jewelry.

Look for a Life Gain on Hit ring, it should help with survivability a lot. I'm only at white maps and can't do all Ultimatum waves if the modifiers are bad but I would get outright deleted in the first wave or two without my LGoH ring. I have a Poacher's Mark on Hit ring too to avoid needing to manually cast that one and it helps a fair bit as well.

"
n7legatus wrote:
The only doubt that came up for me is if Tribal Fury from the skill tree can be swapped out for anointment or if you have to have both.

If you can get gloves with the same modifier that might replace it but you'd still probably miss the melee range I think.
"
n7legatus wrote:

You can't have both. You anoint Tribal Fury so you can respec from the tree. But for that you need enough chaos resistance on gear. The gloves extra strike is in addition to that for clear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info