[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Hello HybridBoy!

Thanks for the build-guide!

Looks like its really what I want!

Just a quick question: how many currency do I need to deal comfortably with red maps?

Also, would be nice to see "budget" version of the build , middle version and , probably, maximum, If I may to say that very politely :)
But apparently this is not necessary, since this guide is time-tested ... ~400 pages by this post ^^

Updt: Sorry, Ive found an answer, there is "archive" section
Last edited by goncharov92 on Apr 5, 2021, 3:05:08 PM
"
HybridBoy wrote:
"
SarachNo1 wrote:
how about freeze immune in this build sir

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Unstoppable

ohh i got it because his passive, never play jugg before. so can you place POB to min-max version of this build sir.
"
SarachNo1 wrote:
[

ohh i got it because his passive, never play jugg before. so can you place POB to min-max version of this build sir.

https://pastebin.com/5nK9nkLG
Thank you for the great guide, really helped me to enjoy this game and clear content without worries.

I tried to min-max the damage while still keep survivability at a good level.

https://pastebin.com/fhTy9t8X

I was able to clear all content but struggled with Atziri the most compared to anything else. I diverged using 2 Thread of Hopes and an additional Cluster Jewel with the set up, alongside a Synthesized Ruby Ring to further scale damage.
"
HybridBoy wrote:

yes, as i mentioned i changed stuff around.

when harvest came to STD i made a POB with only perfect items, just to see the potential of the build with GG gear, i never intended to get those items as they were, well.. too perfect that seemed impossible to make (more on that in a later comment).

for the rest of the items i will make another comment later.

picking up on this, originally i wanted to make a crafting guide for each item i made, but GGG is (basically) removing harvest so wont go deep and just share what i did.

*there might be other\better ways to craft the items, this is just how personally crafted them as i tried to avoid trading my items to strangers :)

lets start with the Helmet:
obviously i wanted immolate and conc effect, but the whole point was to take it much higher.
so the plan was to get elevated immolate with essence mod and flat crit too.

i had a legacy enchant base in standard for a long time, but it wasnt influenced.
the easy solution would be to slam a warlord's exalt on it and awk it with a random elder helmet.
but this would also increase the number of mods available and might make crafting harder.

what i did is imprinting the helmet and harvest craft the add a random influence, this is 1/6 chance but took me about twice that much.

once you have the base with elder influence on it, you spam essence of horror until you get level 20 immolate with workable mods.
mine came out with a free suffix, low tier life and %mana.
this was actually the best outcome because in this state its ready for a maven orb.
otherwise you need to make sure you have a free suffix and add an influence mod, you can save some currency by augmenting caster mod instead of influence mod.
so i hit it with a maven orb and got the first time.

now you want to finish your suffixes with aug\remove crit to get +3% flat crit chance.
once it done, move to prefixes.

there is more than one way to do this step, but i decided to simply metacraft the lvl20 conc effect as it wasnt that hard to get and was scam proof because i could do it myself.
with 3 prefixes open you bench craft life to block as it has the most tiers and then slam twice, if you didnt get conc, 'suffixes cannot be changed' and scour.
do this until you do get conc effect.

this was at the start of my crafting session and i worked on multiple crafts.
i didnt want to get stuck without currency so i decided not to elevate the conc effect mod, also because it doesnt increase the dps by that much.

with conc effect on the helmet you are left with aug\remove life to get T1 life.
i mostly used aug and remove as separate crafts so i could bench craft hybrid life in order to increase my chances.
after you get T1 life you leave the last prefix for a bench craft you want like +1 melee level or phyz taken as fire.

next, Gloves:
wanted +2 target with culling strike and life.

well, those were a nightmare to craft.
i wanted my prefixes to be +2 target, life and another damage mod.
the only mod that granted a decent amount of damage was +1 max frenzy.
the problem is that awakening +2 target with frenzy makes the craft so much harder as culling strike has a very low weighting and no tags.

and you cant really awk +2 target with culling because it would be almost impossible to add frenzy later.

so after awkning +2 targets with frenzy i rem\add life to get T1 life and started to used reforge keep prefixes harvest craft.
on average it should be 1\112 tries, but i lost count for how many times i did this craft.
i was really demotivated and said ok, one last time and if i dont hit it they will be put aside for now.
so i used the craft and didnt get culling, was just the influenced mod chance to avoid stun.
out of frustration i slammed it with a regular exalt and hit culling 0_0
the problem now is you cant remove the stun mod as it doesnt have a tag and is influenced.
so i decided to go big or go home and instead of annulling it i used a maven orb with 'prefixes cannot be changed', well.. i hit it XD
then just rem\add speed for T1 attack speed.

Belt:
of course i wanted as much life as possible on a stygian vise.
but i aimed for a more defensive belt and instead of going for the usual WED\fire\ele damage i went for life recovery and reduced damage from crits.
which meant i needed a belt with elder and warlord influence on it.

this one is tricky to craft as you have to start with fossil crafting.
using pristine to get T1 flat life and % life as prefixes.
hitting both as T1 isnt that hard, the problem is that there are many mods with life tags on them that cant be removed with harvest.

and in fact i hit T1 life and %life with flask life recovery rate.
in this case you just have to yolo annul, and i managed to get rid of the flask mod.

next you aug\remove crit to get T1 reduced crit, which isnt hard as its the only crit mod and has only 2 tiers.

you want to divine you life prefixes now with either regular divines or harvest randomize life \ reroll prefixes values.

with prefixes done there are a few ways to continue crafting but rem\add life with prefixes cannot be changed is the easiest one.
after getting T1 life recovery rate you rem\add your desired resistances and basically done.

i perfectly divined it, life quality and enchanted.
i dont have a curse flask so tis enchant is really nice in vulnerability maps.

Shield:
on my shield i wanted life, max all res (chaos too), resistances and an open suffix for bench crafting double damage.

usually people craft it by awakening hunter shield with redeemer shield with the max all res and max chaos res because its easier and for the +2 minimum frenzy suffix mod.
but we dont need this mod in our build and hunter can roll both max res mods.
also its pretty easy to get max all res with alt spam and then aug chaos for the max chaos prefix.

once this done, you aug\rem life fot T1 life, aug\rem chaos with prefixes cannot be changed for T1 chaos res and aug\rem your last resistance.

not hard to craft with harvest to be honest.

Boots:
in my personal build i have a slightly different setup and tree to get elemental ailment immunity, a big part of it is the elevated shaper mod that can get up to 50% avoidance.
on top of that i wanted tailwind and a T1 resistance.

this resistance had to be chaos because the shaper mod has all fire, cold and lightning tags which would make getting other resistances on the boots impossible.

originally wanted to awk with elevated tailwind too, but this is very risky as almost all of the suffixes that can roll for your 3rd mod would result in a bricked item.
since its very expensive and elevated tailwind isnt really much more damage i decided to awk the normal tailwind mod.

i got the boots with an open suffix which made crafting much easier.
i blocked the prefixes and ram\add chaos till T1 chaos res.

then i decided to use reforge keep suffixes as the chance of hitting T1 life or movement speed were pretty high.
an indeed after a few reforges i got T1 life, which saves a lot of currency.
then i rem\add speed and was basically done.

boots dont have any other interesting mods to get, and unaffected by desecrated ground or its elevated mod unaffected by poison seemed like a waste of money\mod with almost 90% chaos res and a big regen.
so i left it open, maybe we will get something good from the bench craft in future leagues.

Ring:
i used to have a vermilion ring for the %life implicit with high dex and some damage mods.
but with the new setup i didnt need the dex which makes crafting much easier.
i wanted to go a little bigger with the ring so i searched the market for a while and got a synthesized ting with +1 maximum endurance charge implicit.
then i wanted T1 life, 3XT1 resistances and any useful prefix.

in theory it doesnt matter how you start this craft as its a pretty simple (yet expensive) craft.
i chose prismatic fossils to increase my chances of getting a T1 res mod.
decided to start harvest crafting if i get 2XT1 mods of any kind with workable mods.
ended up with T1 res (cold i think) and T1 WEd, which was huge because its harder to craft with rem\add attack.

cleaned unwanted mods, aug life, bench craft something to block prefixes and rem\add fire and lightning to finish suffixes.
then rem\add life for T1 life.
kept the prefix open for -mana cost on my rings.

those were all the big items, i also crafted new cluster jewels and base jewels.

here is my personal POB with all the new items and modified tree\gems:
https://pastebin.com/304T7St8

Last edited by HybridBoy on Apr 9, 2021, 1:43:46 AM
Spoiler
"
HybridBoy wrote:
"
HybridBoy wrote:

yes, as i mentioned i changed stuff around.

when harvest came to STD i made a POB with only perfect items, just to see the potential of the build with GG gear, i never intended to get those items as they were, well.. too perfect that seemed impossible to make (more on that in a later comment).

for the rest of the items i will make another comment later.

picking up on this, originally i wanted to make a crafting guide for each item i made, but GGG is (basically) removing harvest so wont go deep and just share what i did.

*there might be other\better ways to craft the items, this is just how personally crafted them as i tried to avoid trading my items to strangers :)

lets start with the Helmet:
obviously i wanted immolate and conc effect, but the whole point was to take it much higher.
so the plan was to get elevated immolate with essence mod and flat crit too.

i had a legacy enchant base in standard for a long time, but it wasnt influenced.
the easy solution would be to slam a warlord's exalt on it and awk it with a random elder helmet.
but this would also increase the number of mods available and might make crafting harder.

what i did is imprinting the helmet and harvest craft the add a random influence, this is 1/6 chance but took me about twice that much.

once you have the base with elder influence on it, you spam essence of horror until you get level 20 immolate with workable mods.
mine came out with a free suffix, low tier life and %mana.
this was actually the best outcome because in this state its ready for a maven orb.
otherwise you need to make sure you have a free suffix and add an influence mod, you can save some currency by augmenting caster mod instead of influence mod.
so i hit it with a maven orb and got the first time.

now you want to finish your suffixes with aug\remove crit to get +3% flat crit chance.
once it done, move to prefixes.

there is more than one way to do this step, but i decided to simply metacraft the lvl20 conc effect as it wasnt that hard to get and was scam proof because i could do it myself.
with 3 prefixes open you bench craft life to block as it has the most tiers and then slam twice, if you didnt get conc, 'suffixes cannot be changed' and scour.
do this until you do get conc effect.

this was at the start of my crafting session and i worked on multiple crafts.
i didnt want to get stuck without currency so i decided not to elevate the conc effect mod, also because it doesnt increase the dps by that much.

with conc effect on the helmet you are left with aug\remove life to get T1 life.
i mostly used aug and remove as separate crafts so i could bench craft hybrid life in order to increase my chances.
after you get T1 life you leave the last prefix for a bench craft you want like +1 melee level or phyz taken as fire.

next, Gloves:
wanted +2 target with culling strike and life.

well, those were a nightmare to craft.
i wanted my prefixes to be +2 target, life and another damage mod.
the only mod that granted a decent amount of damage was +1 max frenzy.
the problem is that awakening +2 target with frenzy makes the craft so much harder as culling strike has a very low weighting and no tags.

and you cant really awk +2 target with culling because it would be almost impossible to add frenzy later.

so after awkning +2 targets with frenzy i rem\add life to get T1 life and started to used reforge keep prefixes harvest craft.
on average it should be 1\112 tries, but i lost count for how many times i did this craft.
i was really demotivated and said ok, one last time and if i dont hit it they will be put aside for now.
so i used the craft and didnt get culling, was just the influenced mod chance to avoid stun.
out of frustration i slammed it with a regular exalt and hit culling 0_0
the problem now is you cant remove the stun mod as it doesnt have a tag and is influenced.
so i decided to go big or go home and instead of annulling it i used a maven orb with 'prefixes cannot be changed', well.. i hit it XD
then just rem\add speed for T1 attack speed.

Belt:
of course i wanted as much life as possible on a stygian vise.
but i aimed for a more defensive belt and instead of going for the usual WED\fire\ele damage i went for life recovery and reduced damage from crits.
which meant i needed a belt with elder and warlord influence on it.

this one is tricky to craft as you have to start with fossil crafting.
using pristine to get T1 flat life and % life as prefixes.
hitting both as T1 isnt that hard, the problem is that there are many mods with life tags on them that cant be removed with harvest.

and in fact i hit T1 life and %life with flask life recovery rate.
in this case you just have to yolo annul, and i managed to get rid of the flask mod.

next you aug\remove crit to get T1 reduced crit, which isnt hard as its the only crit mod and has only 2 tiers.

you want to divine you life prefixes now with either regular divines or harvest randomize life \ reroll prefixes values.

with prefixes done there are a few ways to continue crafting but rem\add life with prefixes cannot be changed is the easiest one.
after getting T1 life recovery rate you rem\add your desired resistances and basically done.

i perfectly divined it, life quality and enchanted.
i dont have a curse flask so tis enchant is really nice in vulnerability maps.

Shield:
on my shield i wanted life, max all res (chaos too), resistances and an open suffix for bench crafting double damage.

usually people craft it by awakening hunter shield with redeemer shield with the max all res and max chaos res because its easier and for the +2 minimum frenzy suffix mod.
but we dont need this mod in our build and hunter can roll both max res mods.
also its pretty easy to get max all res with alt spam and then aug chaos for the max chaos prefix.

once this done, you aug\rem life fot T1 life, aug\rem chaos with prefixes cannot be changed for T1 chaos res and aug\rem your last resistance.

not hard to craft with harvest to be honest.

Boots:
in my personal build i have a slightly different setup and tree to get elemental ailment immunity, a big part of it is the elevated shaper mod that can get up to 50% avoidance.
on top of that i wanted tailwind and a T1 resistance.

this resistance had to be chaos because the shaper mod has all fire, cold and lightning tags which would make getting other resistances on the boots impossible.

originally wanted to awk with elevated tailwind too, but this is very risky as almost all of the suffixes that can roll for your 3rd mod would result in a bricked item.
since its very expensive and elevated tailwind isnt really much more damage i decided to awk the normal tailwind mod.

i got the boots with an open suffix which made crafting much easier.
i blocked the prefixes and ram\add chaos till T1 chaos res.

then i decided to use reforge keep suffixes as the chance of hitting T1 life or movement speed were pretty high.
an indeed after a few reforges i got T1 life, which saves a lot of currency.
then i rem\add speed and was basically done.

boots dont have any other interesting mods to get, and unaffected by desecrated ground or its elevated mod unaffected by poison seemed like a waste of money\mod with almost 90% chaos res and a big regen.
so i left it open, maybe we will get something good from the bench craft in future leagues.

Ring:
i used to have a vermilion ring for the %life implicit with high dex and some damage mods.
but with the new setup i didnt need the dex which makes crafting much easier.
i wanted to go a little bigger with the ring so i searched the market for a while and got a synthesized ting with +1 maximum endurance charge implicit.
then i wanted T1 life, 3XT1 resistances and any useful prefix.

in theory it doesnt matter how you start this craft as its a pretty simple (yet expensive) craft.
i chose prismatic fossils to increase my chances of getting a T1 res mod.
decided to start harvest crafting if i get 2XT1 mods of any kind with workable mods.
ended up with T1 res (cold i think) and T1 WEd, which was huge because its harder to craft with rem\add attack.

cleaned unwanted mods, aug life, bench craft something to block prefixes and rem\add fire and lightning to finish suffixes.
then rem\add life for T1 life.
kept the prefix open for -mana cost on my rings.

those were all the big items, i also crafted new cluster jewels and base jewels.

Thanks man!

Admittedly, that level of crafting is out of my depth, but it gives me ideas to go on from a marketplace perspective.

Did you also swap out some of the gem links too? Wondering if there's some QoL stuff I can pick up from what you've done.

I know the league is ending soon but I'm going to keep min/maxing my MS build in the future.
Looking forward to updates build for 3.14

:)
"
Rex_Urhole wrote:

Thanks man!

Admittedly, that level of crafting is out of my depth, but it gives me ideas to go on from a marketplace perspective.

Did you also swap out some of the gem links too? Wondering if there's some QoL stuff I can pick up from what you've done.

I know the league is ending soon but I'm going to keep min/maxing my MS build in the future.

i have mentioned before what i have changed.
mainly the curse and few other gems.

POB:
just sharing my thoughts here..

Petrified Blood looks interesting.

at level 1 it would be really bad to use.
but if at max level that 40% will be 60% that could mean a really nice buff, for 2 reasons:

1. you are less susceptible to one shots and have much more time to recover from big hits.
2. because you are never at full life, your leech will last much longer.
which means you have a big regen like defense all of the time and will keep 'feed the fury' node active.

another possible reason is that you could squeeze another aura.

will need to see the stats at max level and if it will work with another new gem called Arrogance support which is like blood magic but with increased aura effect, maybe it will increased the 40% number even further.
Spoiler
"
HybridBoy wrote:
"
Rex_Urhole wrote:

Thanks man!

i have mentioned before what i have changed.
mainly the curse and few other gems.

POB:

Thanks, sorry I missed the POB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info