3.4.1 Patch Notes

"
Qarl wrote:
3.4.1 Patch Notes
Delve Improvements
  • Fixed a bug where the Crawler would sometimes not be present to protect players from Darkness after selecting a new location to travel to in the Azurite Mine.
I just logged out in the nick of time to avoid having a character killed after the crawler teleported away when I selected another delve node to which to travel, while in the caverns. So, it would appear that not all causes for this bug have been found and fixed yet.

To avoid this recurring problem I've been leaving the mine itself, going to the waypoint where Niko hangs out, then re-entering the mine from outside of it for every new node. That's awkward and I'm hoping that at some point that will no longer be necessary to avoid getting one character after another killed by the "disappearing crawler" bug.
Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?
This is great, the patch to fix all the issues with Delve. Greatly appreciate all the hard work by everyone at GGG.
The only problem with the patch is if your main is a high level and has gotten the upgrades high. When you start a new character, since you are sharing the upgrades, when they are lower level they are not able to contribute to the upgrades, because they are so out of reach. Seems to me there needs to be a way for alts to contribute to the upgrades or share azurite between all characters. A suggestion if you don't want to share between all characters is to be able to add some azurite to the total. An example would be if there was a pool that a lower character could contribute to - say the upgrade costs 250 azurite and my lowly character only has 26 after two runs. They could contribute their azurite and then the total would be 26/250 on the upgrade. Then it would still be worthwhile for the lower character to do the delves.
Fucking nice - And i got no internet
IGN: JayKayRQ
aaand RIP
Hardcore 4 life
Worst league ever. Even twitch viewer count dropped from 40-50k viewers the first 4-5 days to like 8-12k viewers currently ^_^
WTB Map drops since 2013
Nice improvements, thanks.

Now if you'd fix the actual league killer, which is the absurd cost in sulphite you need to barely move down there, it would be great.

Sulphite collection is a boring chore. Ctrl-clicking on Quarry waypoint is boring. Maps don't give nearly enough sulphite, nor is it scaling with map difficulty.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
I for one welcome our new delve overlords.

thank you for the changes, the new flare mechanic feels much, MUCH better. It is probably worse for controllers now but even those players should not have been happy with throwing flares behind the wall of invincible enemies...
"
d2trust wrote:
Worst league ever. Even twitch viewer count dropped from 40-50k viewers the first 4-5 days to like 8-12k viewers currently ^_^

LOL Comparing the first days viewer count with the league in progress :D It has been the same each and every league dude :D
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
Great work, guys.
Thanks =)
Hi,

It seems that my new character and my main one (same account) don t share the delve upgrades.

Does anyone have the same issue ?

Thanks for your help.
Last edited by Horse_dje on Sep 6, 2018, 1:47:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info