3.4.1 Patch Notes

"Monsters with the "Allies Cannot Die" aura cannot be affected by the "Allies Cannot Die" aura themselves. This prevents multiple monsters with this aura from affecting one another."

Nice.
"
Jentry wrote:
Curses still not working / stacking properly, PLEASE FIX

True - I reported this bug too several days ago. I am playing a curse bot and of my 4 curses currently, only ever 3 display. I'm not sure if the fourth is not working at all, or not displaying.
"
Qarl wrote:
3.4.1 Patch Notes
Delve Improvements

[li]Fixed a bug where the Crawler would sometimes not be present to protect players from Darkness after selecting a new location to travel to in the Azurite Mine.[/li]

Yeah this literally just happened to me. And yes my game has been patched.
Summon Phantasm from the Soulwrest still are not supported by either spell echo or faster attack but can be support with minion speed. So this kinda of make them weaker when combining with a specter or skeleton mage combo.

Is this intended or it is a bug?
WTB : Fixed a bug where players could not input or withdraw from certain guild stash tabs.
You did not fix the vanishing crawler bug, in fact you made it worse and more common.
Last edited by MikeHoncho on Sep 5, 2018, 8:42:43 PM
Just want to say, you guys/gals at GGG do an outstanding job. I've seen more patches from you guys than a lot of other companies combined!

120/5000
Yeaaah uhulll this patch was so good that just opening the game gave three errors of art> texture, color of the characters and sound
nocicccceeeee

"
Flares now light instantly, protecting you immediately, and travel to the location you clicked. They are still instant to use.

Funny how this was the cause of my first death in delve HC some 12 hours ago, thinking that when I throw a flare, it would instantly light up and give me protection. It just got patched 12 hours too late. lol
Last edited by shua_dy on Sep 5, 2018, 9:02:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info