3.4.1 Patch Notes

"
It seems that my new character and my main one (same account) don t share the delve upgrades.

Horse_dje, Have you relogged your main ?
ok. now we talking!
good stuff.
thank god it wont take you weeks to do this shit

in very first delve run i was able to use properly those flares, find the goddam breakable wall at last, finally blow it, and not throw stupid dynimite somwhere off-screen, took a sorry loot, but got back alive.

was scetchy, that i run out whole 3 flares, and had to sprint to location... its kinda strange that sometimes you have to logout to chars screen. maybe a button of sort after blow a wall? hm. because its the same thing anyway
"
Monsters with the "Allies Cannot Die" aura cannot be affected by the "Allies Cannot Die" aura themselves. This prevents multiple monsters with this aura from affecting one another.

this shit used to annoy me so much in one particular map, stone golem twinned
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
gonna be fun
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
"
Fixed a bug where Gruthkul's Pelt prevented the use of Flares and Dynamite.

thx for fixing this :)
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

"
Monsters with the "Allies Cannot Die" aura cannot be affected by the "Allies Cannot Die" aura themselves.

YESSSS!!!
I am one of the people who had this. So annoying.

Also, I noticed that when you go on a map, mobs seem to spawn too close to spawn point. Is it ok?
"
VoidExilePoE wrote:
"
Monsters with the "Allies Cannot Die" aura cannot be affected by the "Allies Cannot Die" aura themselves. This prevents multiple monsters with this aura from affecting one another.

this shit used to annoy me so much in one particular map, stone golem twinned

This one was not so bad, it was easy to separate them.
But it was a nightmare during Incursion league, when you cannot kill a whole pack because of two "allies cannot die" so you fail the incursion
Last edited by AsbelFar on Sep 6, 2018, 3:58:43 AM
You guys are the best (GG)G
Life quality: 20
"

Fixed a bug where the Crawler would sometimes not be present to protect players from Darkness after selecting a new location to travel to in the Azurite Mine

AKA: reason 100000001 why i would never play hardcore in this game.
Last edited by shoju on Sep 6, 2018, 7:37:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info