Path of Exile: Delve Patch Notes

juicy
"
BlasczeM wrote:
WHY did you nerf Combat focus so much? I mean, ele hit is a strong build, but it's OP only on those characters that have at least 2-3 ex put in (and surely more on Delve). People who can't get 5+ exalts in a league are a big majority, at least in the first month or so. For ele hit to compete with other powerful endgame builds we'll have to pour in much more currency than before. Sigh. I can only hope that now that the jewels we're nerfed so much they'll be cheap enough I'll be able to afford them, a good bow and maybe a few decent pieces more.

It was op without any investment what're you talking about? My non-Crit Ele Hit build literally had 7-9 Izaro's Turmoil jewels on the passive tree with 2 Combat Focus jewels and was still hitting 1mil Shaper dps. The total investment? Next to nothing as the weapon used was a Brightbeak and I could work my way up towards a Frostferno.
"
Shimmeron now deals 200 Lightning damage per second per Power charge (down from 400). Using a Divine Orb on an existing copy of this item will update that item to new these values. Shimmeron will also deal that damage to you if your skills have dealt a critical strike recently, rather than just you. That means you will take the damage if any skill (including a trap, totem, or mine) deals a critical strike.

I think this was 100% the wrong way to go about nerfing arc. Shimmeron is now completely unusable, which just isn't fun. Like, when I say unusable, I mean literally completely unusable. Your numeric nerfs to the elder item penalties are still simply not something that can be mitigated by a well-built character.

"
Combat Focus now causes Elemental Hit to deal 50% less damage of the prevented element, including damage that gets converted from the prevented element to a new element. This affects all existing versions of the jewel.

On the contrary, this is exactly the nerf that ehit needed. Why couldn't shimmeron have been given the same 2/3 dps nerf that ehit got?

"
Zana's missions have been updated. Now when you encounter her, she will offer a selection of different maps and mission types for you to choose from. The maps she offers are always the same tier of the map you are currently in or one higher. This selection can include Shaped maps. The maximum Tier of maps she can now offer as part of a mission is Tier 16.

Additionally, we've added a bunch of new mission types that work previous league mechanics (such as Breach) into her missions.

INSANE Zana buff! If only breaches were un-nerfed :P

Final note: I really wish the Delve Challenge League section actually explained how monster scaling works. Will they get mods? Will their hp and damage go up without their monster level continuing to go up? Is 84 the maximum monster level in the underground? PLEASE EXPLAIN BETTER :(
"
Dafux wrote:
I can't even enjoy my Reckless Defense characters in Standard because existing jewels were gimped too. Very disappointed.

Wah wah wah.
Nice, so many pvp changes and also the block rework with it in mind. Its just great!
♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈
Ign: @Yavvyred
STD Trade/Craft/Carry: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289358
GET HYPE BABYYYYYYYYYYYY
Those block nerf, though. Oof.
WHY NOT GRANDADDY CRAB?
Disappointing, TBH. No really meaningful minion changes so far.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
Good thing you took the time to nerf the light radius on light of divinity passive. lols.
TeenageEsthetician
ElectriCooter

Playing PoE since July 2012.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info