Path of Exile: Delve Patch Notes

I agree with the nerf of the mine/trap builds (way too OP) but I completely miss the meaning of Uber-Nerfing the Shimmeron. Now it is completely useless unless you've got some sort of hyper life regen to counterbalance it.
Now if you defeat elder there is a chance that you get a completely useless piece of equipment.

One of the major problem with poe is that farming bosses is rarely profitable and you just made it worse! Congrats, you just played yourself...

The only reason to exist for Shimmeron was to empower trap/mine/totem builds which did not have a definitive weapon like most other builds have. I would have agreed in a nerf of the item but you just didn't nerf it, you made it completely useless.

Please reconsider this move
Pretty arbitrary differences between existing and new spell block items, no ?
Also minion/fighter hybrid sounds OPAF.
Last edited by dyneol on Aug 30, 2018, 11:52:36 AM
Will be best league ever so far in POE History!
BV??? STAT STICKS? ARC??
Last edited by pathofexilegod on Sep 1, 2018, 5:37:00 AM
end the end !
Cool to have custom sounds for item drops but I'd prefer a custom sound as bleeding warning
I like new Zana options! Seems pretty interesting! In general a lot of good changes GGG!

There's one thing which still wonders me. The Echoing Shrine on movement skills. I'm always mindblowed how weird is running with Whirling Blades, Blink Arrow or Shield Charge while player is affected by echoing shrine. In secondary skill repeat effect the players direction is changing randomly and sometimes it may cause unwanted deaths or dmg taken etc. I think it might be better to change this effect from echoing shrine to turn it off for movement skills, or to increase cast/attack speed for movement skills instead while affected by echoing shrine.

I love the new Volatile Dead PVP balance change. It was always so boring to play with someone' else with Detonate Dead build on Sarn Arena/PVP. Even with high amount of fire res/block chance, this build was so broken and OP on PVP. Thank You GGG for that! ;)
So why do we have nodes that give elemental penetration with weapons long after WED has been removed from the game?

Are attacks involving things like Spectral Shield Throw and Facebreakers so gamebreaking that we must keep them from having access to these bonuses?
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
  • Added a new tooltip which, when hovering over a support gem, shows which currently-equipped skills can and cannot be supported by it. This includes skills built into items and skills whose functionality has been changed by another support (such as a spell supported by the Trap Support gem).
  • You can now right-click on a stash tab in the dropdown list to send it to the far left of your tab list.
  • Minions no longer wander around as much as they used to while you're idle.
  • Fixed a bug where the "Close All Panels" key was not functioning correctly if remapped.

That is some damn fine QoL improvement.

Honorable mention:

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
  • Fixed a bug where Yeena's "Fireflies" dialogue option never went away.
____________________________________________________________________________________

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
____________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by NemoJr on Aug 30, 2018, 5:37:17 PM
Hey, Molten Strike now not work with Multistrike Support ??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info