Path of Exile: Delve Patch Notes

Havent even played it yet and i already want it to go core
"
Stewski wrote:
Will increases to poison damage still enhance the chaos damage over time dealt by caustic arrows new grown effect?

I'm planning a new build type and need to know before I invest into poison damage gems and passives.
Caustic arrow’s ground effect is not a poison, just a chaos degen (like essence drain) therefor poison damage does not affect it.
WARNING: Do not give GGG money. Never forgive the content creator priority uncovered during 3.14 Ultimatum league.
GGG got caught giving content creators in game advantages, only when caught would they tell the player base they were doing this. This will continue, but more slyly.
Why didn't you guys nerf the more overpowered stuff from last league? Why do you keep allowing the scaling to get completely out of control without any attempt to control it? The game used to have challenging aspects which made the grind a lot more interesting. Now it's kinda like D3, where you just mindlessly speed clear maps because you know you can't die even with a full glass cannon build.

Keep your balance in check, please.
I used to put my characters down here.

The list became so long, and I've had to DELETE over 50 characters to make room for others, that I've stopped updating it.

#firstworldproblems give me character slots free or WAY cheaper GGG ;(
Any chance of getting a heads up on what area/quest completion/char level Summon Holy Relic can be obtained and used at? How much regen it grants to player and minions? So little actual information has been released, it makes it very hard to plan in advance.
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.
"
Semune wrote:
Why didn't you guys nerf the more overpowered stuff from last league? Why do you keep allowing the scaling to get completely out of control without any attempt to control it? The game used to have challenging aspects which made the grind a lot more interesting. Now it's kinda like D3, where you just mindlessly speed clear maps because you know you can't die even with a full glass cannon build.

You've never done anything challenging.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Some interesting changes, cannot wait to get started.
Yeah feels like no changes to remote mine support and all nerfs to mines in general did not do any favor to GC miners and other remote mine users. You place 1 mine less per cast and then it loses even more damage due to minefield nerf. Feels bad man....
"
"
Semune wrote:

You've never done anything challenging.

He farm´d burial chambers :)
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
"
Rob_Schneider wrote:
I agree with the nerf of the mine/trap builds (way too OP) but I completely miss the meaning of Uber-Nerfing the Shimmeron. Now it is completely useless unless you've got some sort of hyper life regen to counterbalance it.
Now if you defeat elder there is a chance that you get a completely useless piece of equipment.

One of the major problem with poe is that farming bosses is rarely profitable and you just made it worse! Congrats, you just played yourself...

The only reason to exist for Shimmeron was to empower trap/mine/totem builds which did not have a definitive weapon like most other builds have. I would have agreed in a nerf of the item but you just didn't nerf it, you made it completely useless.

Please reconsider this move

The Shimmeron nerf is meant to make it so traps/totems/mines actually inherit the downside of the weapon... just like Hopeshredder and Nebuloch. I think it's fair enough that Shimmeron gets a nerf considering how cheap and good it was, even performing as well as Void Battery (a much rarer unique), especially when you consider that traps/mines/totems totally circumvent the downside, and are themselves already stronger than self-casting. For example, a self-cast Arcer is already weaker than a totem Arcer, but it's also unable to use a very strong and cheap unique because of a massive downside that only exists for the self-cast version. Nerfing the Elder uniques so you have to build around their downside (rather than just going trap/mine/totem, which is actually not a downside at all, in the current state of the game) is something that I don't mind at all.

tl;dr: Shimmeron nerf is okay because it makes trappers/miners/totemers more in line with self-cast, which already has the shitty end of the stick
noot
Last edited by AznR4ge on Aug 31, 2018, 8:03:28 AM
They nerfed Sunder instead of buffing cyclone, lacerate and the other melee skills?? Why would the nerf the only melee skill people like to use? thats terrible ><

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info