Path of Exile: Delve Patch Notes

Somehow, all i can think when i read about the holy minions is "templar and his altarboys"... should add a pair of pants, at least
YAY always "balancing" based on popularity.Seems ggg is hell bent on pissing off people.Nice you made the guy at lioneye greet me just what i needed I didn;'t need stacks of currency at vendors.We needed children citizens and female bears.You BONOBOS!Time to move on.was so hyped for this league but after I see what your priorities are....
Last edited by JKlupper on Aug 28, 2018, 11:59:51 PM
"
KalElAgent47 wrote:
Guardians and Necromancers gonna have a great time! The new minion nodes are just amazing! Great stuff, excited to try pathfinder this league as well. :)

Necromancers - no. Block is nerfed and new minion nodes need more perk points that can only be taken from life nodes. Also, it's not like new nodes are going to really make difference. In fact, 100% increased minion damage from Incursion temple sceptre was much more useful than all new nodes combined, so in delve necromancers are going to be weaker.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
Yeah, I think this will be the first league I skip. I've been here for all of them but this one just doesn't interest me. I can't think of a single build, even with the new skills, that I think will be enjoyable. Guess I just need a long break :/
Arc trap is still ok, isnt it?
Isn't there any improvement to the Guardian path of Scion?
Two-handed - Mop
Dual Wield - Slippers
One-handed & Shield (close combat) - Brush & Basin
One-handed & Shield (ranged) - Hair Dryer & Mirror
Main-hand & Off-hand (evil witch) - Sponge & Soap
Path of nerfing.

Man, these guys cannot balance to save themselves. Jack everything till its enjoyable and then nerf the crap outa them when they realize they are idiots.

Sigh. Its a hard thing to love a game but have no faith in the dev's
"
Fyndel wrote:
WoW is a bad game

This. I spent 2 weeks cheating on PoE playing that trash...can I be forgiven? :(
First thing I'll do after update is make 100 characters just to be greeted at lioneye's gate....
Damn boys why do you have to kill the clever way to by pass the penalties of Shimmeron ?!

" Shimmeron will also deal that damage to you if your skills have dealt a critical strike recently, rather than just you. That means you will take the damage if any skill (including a trap, totem, or mine) deals a critical strike. "

I truly hope the damage wont be that high , or my presence in this league wont last more than a couple of weeks. GG , GGG !
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info