Path of Exile: Delve Patch Notes

This is absolutely amazing No lies
I am your Devine one Bow before me
I'm bummed that there's still no fix to Trickster's Ghost Dance evasion bonus applying to evasion rating and not evade chance. At any rate, thanks for the patch notes!
I really like the Zana changes.

Hopefully Ascendants will be rebalanced in light of the changes to Guardian / Pathfinder.
Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?
Okay so the changes are nice, like really nice don't get me wrong. But is there anyway we could start working on hideout changes? PLEASE???? maybe even like being able to Archive builds so we dont have to spend 9 hours rebuilding a layout we enjoyed a while ago but wanted something new for a while?
Holy Dominion - so you mean 12% damage.. cool :P
Tier 16 maps for 15 chaos each. Tier 15 maps for 6 chaos each. Random maps to break out of bad atlas luck. Harbinger, Essene, Beyond and Nemesis all available? Zana's my favorite person ever.
Why are the Guardian changes no just threshold jewels? Seriously dislike how we are forced to use a specific character start.
Guardians and Necromancers gonna have a great time! The new minion nodes are just amazing! Great stuff, excited to try pathfinder this league as well. :)
Holy nerfbat....batman.
"Everything we changed in incursion, is now worse"
"Poison / chaos passives? Get rekt"

Also, where are those party improvements alongside the downscaling of level? ( UI / Teelports / etc. )

Reading these patch notes makes me want to crawl into a dark hole and die.
Thankfully ...there is such a place in a few days.
"Combat Focus now causes Elemental Hit to deal 50% less damage of the prevented element, including damage that gets converted from the prevented element to a new element. This affects all existing versions of the jewel."

Shoulda sold all my ele hit stuff.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info