Introducing Instant Skills

"
鬼殺し wrote:
Instant molten shell fuuuuck yeah.

Maybe with instantcast u can finally hit lvl 90 charan :D
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Maybe warcries (and potentially other things) can change to a variation of, "instant", where there is still a cast time, but the skill can be used at any time without interrupting other actions. Like for example, something like abyssal cry could be, "instant", with a 1 second cast time. You'd be able to, say, jump into a pack and start swinging, and while you do this, you could opt to use abyssal cry, which would play the cry animation immediately but only apply its effect after the 1 second cast time (potentially affected by supports).
"
Warcries should be instant by default. Change the guardian passive to do something more interesting.

Not only is it not the default, it's locked into an Ascendancy class too ??

Wow.

Fuck logic.
Wait so with War Bringer I get instant cooldown recovery, and recover 25% of life and mana? Sounds broken if i can cyclone into packs and just spam war cries constantly healing myself.

Edit: Actually with Berserker it wont be instant, but will still have the 0.25 sec cast time, but with the recent changes we can still cast while moving or attacking?
Last edited by SlayerxBlake on Aug 25, 2018, 9:36:31 AM
"
SlayerxBlake wrote:
Wait so with War Bringer I get instant cooldown recovery, and recover 25% of life and mana? Sounds broken if i can cyclone into packs and just spam war cries constantly healing myself.
No.

Firstly, 100% increased Warcry Cooldown Recovery Speed means the cooldown is lowered from 4 seconds down to 2 seconds.

Secondly, Warcries are not going to be instant for anyone except Guardians with Prayer of Glory, if nothing changes.

Thirdly, even if Warcries didn't have a cooldown, all instant skills that didn't have a cooldown before seem to get a 1 second cooldown.

"
SlayerxBlake wrote:
Edit: Actually with Berserker it wont be instant, but will still have the 0.25 sec cast time, but with the recent changes we can still cast while moving or attacking?
Only instant skills work like that.
Last edited by Joker on Aug 25, 2018, 10:03:40 AM
new style of "First"?

I approve
When I read this post, I was thinking like "Huh? But we already had instant kills?... OH SKILLS... right... cool!" :P
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
wow.....I AM impressed. Looks like McCartney & Wings will have to change their old classic song to "Cast On The Run"
Mine got buff again, and a whole new league theme for miner. This game is so fun ResidentSleeper.
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
Very nice addition.

I must say you guys have really stepped up your coding skills since Tencent came into the picture.
Last edited by ChopsToChapo on Aug 25, 2018, 6:46:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info