Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

This build or arc for 3.9, hmmmmmm
Will be giving this build a go in SSF HC this league :D
Do you think the wand and shield version of this build will change much in 3.9?
"
__Shady__ wrote:

Off topic, but which Arc? Enki's?
"
Reactor52 wrote:
"
__Shady__ wrote:

Off topic, but which Arc? Enki's?

Yeah Enki
Phase Run vs SC...I tend to not use either...seems like I always either get stuck or get myself into trouble, lol. But, probably SC, only because I use it on other builds.

Also, seems like most of us will be running with 3 Spectres for quite a while. Two from gem and one from Death Attunement. Definitely a while until you can get sufficient gear to get to gem level 25 and it also takes quite a while to get a +1 chest.

Personally, it feels like a pretty big nerf, albeit not unexpected. Given changes in Skitters and Zombs, coupled with this league having substantially harder bosses...perhaps the sum of these will only make it more challenging vice too hard. The key will be is whether the build remains a good boss-killer.
Will this be viable for 3.9 now that spectre has been nerfed? Will anything else significantly change? Really wanting to try this out
"
Shigesato wrote:
Will this be viable for 3.9 now that spectre has been nerfed? Will anything else significantly change? Really wanting to try this out

The gem level you need to get 2 and 3 spectres was increased which just means people need to invest a little more to have a total of 4 or 5 spectres. This isn't so bad because before 3.8 people played with maximum 3 or 4 spectres.

--

I am currently revising the build for 3.9.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Last edited by Tilador on Dec 11, 2019, 2:31:41 AM
Sorry wrong thread. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info