What We're Working On

if you are 'happy' about current state of Arc - then leave Cold Snap alone (im not playing it right now)

Arc is far more damaging to the game's integrity (if one cares about such things) because it allows BAD players with BAD gear and NO CLUE be 'good'. Cold Snap - even with this current DoT stacking (because THIS is the bug, not the stacking from Spell Cascade) is not comparable in ease of play and carry potential Arc has

be consistent for once

oh, and what about 'white sword' kills Uber Elder thanks to Double Strike? values (And the entire mechanic to be honest) youve put on that skill warrants a hotfix as well

but.. the more bad players thinking they are 'good' - the more happy players that might fork some cash for mtx.. so, again, just leave Cold Snap alone because why care about something only sometimes?
When are you guys going to bring back racing?

And no, I don't mean the short partied ladder events where you can win MTX. I mean RACE SEASONS.

Can we have a confirmation that these are a thing of the past and will not be continued? Or that they will at some point in time return?

Veteran racers have been left hanging for a while, now.
Bring back race seasons.
Will Update 3.4.0 be an Expansion or just a new league? Cant really read it out of the News.
"
sidtherat wrote:
if you are 'happy' about current state of Arc - then leave Cold Snap alone (im not playing it right now)

Arc is far more damaging to the game's integrity (if one cares about such things) because it allows BAD players with BAD gear and NO CLUE be 'good'. Cold Snap - even with this current DoT stacking (because THIS is the bug, not the stacking from Spell Cascade) is not comparable in ease of play and carry potential Arc has

be consistent for once

oh, and what about 'white sword' kills Uber Elder thanks to Double Strike? values (And the entire mechanic to be honest) youve put on that skill warrants a hotfix as well

but.. the more bad players thinking they are 'good' - the more happy players that might fork some cash for mtx.. so, again, just leave Cold Snap alone because why care about something only sometimes?

If you don't like the skill, don't use it. Happy players means more customers, which in turn means more profit! :)
"
gotlolz wrote:
"
3.3.1 also contains a variety of bug fixes and small changes, including a performance improvement of around 5-10% that mostly helps DirectX 9 users or players with slow graphics cards.

As an avid potato user, this excites me.

Me too, will i get something else than baked potato for a change? How lovely, tyvm.
another "One-month Event" and not a race. no race season. :(

pls. we are totally starved for a real race by now.
"
PopeJo wrote:
another "One-month Event" and not a race. no race season. :(

pls. we are totally starved for a real race by now.

NO MORE RACES! ITS RACIST!

;)
A month long event is too long, gief 10-day mayhems and turmoils!

On the other hand there's SSF...
"
zeldicx wrote:
Please insert incursion in core Game, it's the best league so so far

+1
"
Ononeemas wrote:
I don't like an idea of killing league with those 1-month mini leagues. It should be like 1 week long.

The last race were based on the league. So it isnt like you would abandon it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info