%The most beautiful mtx currently are...

"
Arrowneous wrote:
With found gear I really like this combo:

Hurray!!!... my Templar is fully clothed for a change.

WOW!!!! What a difference the wardrobe makes:

Ungeared Templar:

That look would go well,with celestial character effect...
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
I'm digging the art on the Saqawal's set.
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!
Yaksha Shield is on sale!!! o.O

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
I want a purple set that is attractive on the female characters - not skimpy slut gear but something that doesn't turn my girl into a chunky blocky boy looking character. I am waffling on getting the purple set in the store now but I really want something that looks nice on a female. Maybe similar to the warlock outfit but in Purple or black or something. Thanks to a friend I will be able to get some new pretties when I can make my mind up. Gotta be carefuls with the spends because it's important!
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

the combination doesn't even look good at all ...

"
peachii wrote:
I want a purple set that is attractive on the female characters - not skimpy slut gear but something that doesn't turn my girl into a chunky blocky boy looking character. I am waffling on getting the purple set in the store now but I really want something that looks nice on a female. Maybe similar to the warlock outfit but in Purple or black or something. Thanks to a friend I will be able to get some new pretties when I can make my mind up. Gotta be carefuls with the spends because it's important!

Give me a second I have one of my witches dressed cute... I'll post it for you.

EDIT: Here you go...

This one is my "Mistress of the Night"

Last edited by solwitch on May 1, 2018, 7:55:05 PM
I think Celestial Righteous Fire is the best, as if you standing above cosmos, if the ring of fire turn into something more magical or high tech than it will be perfect!
I decided on a league appropriate attire for my Shadow.

"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Spoiler
"
Mythabril wrote:
I decided on a league appropriate attire for my Shadow.

That hat goes great with any of the trench coats...

Neat fire theme going on, it's hot!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info