%The most beautiful mtx currently are...

The most beautiful mtx are...every new release! That is the nature of ggg evolution ...mtx-mashers!
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Still think the Open Beta weapon effects and pets are the best.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
^ pixels the size of buildings

I play on a laptop with on board video. Dell E7470 so I have to reduce resolutions. I still beat everything in this game. HC is tough sometimes when machine locks up
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 24, 2018, 12:27:24 AM
the best weapon effects are those which arent't available anymore, thats some (helloween+closed beta) mtx and masses of stuff that wasn't for purchase.

the shoulder pads are what i especially like on the celestial armor, i also find it amazing.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Apr 24, 2018, 12:48:19 AM
Nothing is as simple and stylish as seeker.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Romulas19 wrote:

Disagree. Most of the Open Beta weapon effects are just massive blurs of light. Complete eyesore. The Eternal Rhoa looks alright though.

Oriath weapon effect by far. Light trails rock. Pet? Hm. Black cat. ^_^

Ugh, drawn into yet another solwitch thread...*mutter*

Well it's to bad u could not gift your OB weapon effects because id love to have them. I think the sheer brightness to them are awesome.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Romulas19 wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Romulas19 wrote:

Disagree. Most of the Open Beta weapon effects are just massive blurs of light. Complete eyesore. The Eternal Rhoa looks alright though.

Oriath weapon effect by far. Light trails rock. Pet? Hm. Black cat. ^_^

Ugh, drawn into yet another solwitch thread...*mutter*

Well it's to bad u could not gift your OB weapon effects because id love to have them. I think the sheer brightness to them are awesome.

Yeah I like the exalted and divine weapon effects.

My favorite combo now is abyssal lich with sin cloak and celestial character effect. Colossus sword with celestial effect. Sin footprints, with a couple demon babies floating around.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
^ pixels the size of buildings

I play on a laptop with on board video. Dell E7470 so I have to reduce resolutions. I still beat everything in this game. HC is tough sometimes when machine locks up

How do you keep it from melting?

In any case, if you beat everything already it won’t be worth upgrading I suppose.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
I find the celestial is my favourite for my assasson when Im playing my main build, closely followed by pitch black ( the simple and elegant design of it fits well with my assassin as well - kind of a classic in my opinion). The warlock armour set is nice too if im playing a magic based build on my sin.

Black cat for pet!
Curly_Femboy, Level 95 Seismic/Exsang Saboteur (Scourge SC)
TakeCareOfMeDaddy, Level 97 Seismic/Exsang Saboteur (Expedition SC)
Bat_boy, Level 94 Wild Strike Assassin (Standard)
With found gear I really like this combo:

Hurray!!!... my Templar is fully clothed for a change.

WOW!!!! What a difference the wardrobe makes:

Ungeared Templar:

"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Apr 27, 2018, 8:43:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info