%The most beautiful mtx currently are...

Celestial Body armour... It took six years for me to find something I liked. If you purchase the Yaksha shield compliments the armour perfectly. In addition currently the best supporter pack is the alpha manticore supporter because the character effect is godly especially for the weapon.

THE BODY PIECE IS A TRENCH COAT

The Cherub pets from the Sin box are a must... I prefer the darker cherubs since they can match any style... I got one on my 3 opening of the box.

Still working on it, missing bat effect... Can't decide on which pets to hover around me. I was thinking the swords from sin box to go with fate/knight theme.

"Fate/Knight Castlvania"

1080p Resolution
Spoiler

4k Resolution
Spoiler
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on May 13, 2018, 10:48:17 PM
Last bumped on May 14, 2018, 12:25:59 AM
Wrong it's definitely razr footprints
anything is everything
I love the Celestial Character Effect, but the body armor is trash. Those shoulders, ugh.
"
poepoe091 wrote:
I love the Celestial Character Effect, but the body armor is trash. Those shoulders, ugh.

I thought the same thing but trust me it’s not the case... It’s gorgeous. When your character turns around you’re literally wearing something from Star Wars. You’ll feel like a sith running around.

Edit: You can’t notice but the bottom of the trench coat moves like a cape feels natural...

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Apr 20, 2018, 9:53:59 PM
I don't like the alpha manticore character effect one bit. It's way too exaggerated and you see people with it in just about every instance with players in it. May as well get a manbun and hipster glasses.
"
I don't like the alpha manticore character effect one bit. It's way too exaggerated and you see people with it in just about every instance with players in it. May as well get a manbun and hipster glasses.

It’s the best effect in the entire game, it also gives players a ceiling faint red ray of light which helps tremendously when farming. It’s the Fotm... It’s too damn good looking to pass up. Manbun, lol...

SSF since ~OB
"
stonespeak wrote:

The pets and the back piece are the only things worth it in that box... Including the special effects. Those pets are easily 40 bucks...

"
Manocean wrote:

Sorry but you're wrong. It's the Garena pet.
"
"
Manocean wrote:

Sorry but you're wrong. It's the Garena pet.

LOL.. I remember that... was sooooo Japanese.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info