We've made a new Burning Ground effect that doesn't hurt performance. Here's how it looks now.

Finally!
now add cold n lightning please! Looks great!
You're starting to work over most of those big problems. Impressive.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Looks really nice. Well done!
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
I hope you guys will also improve the concentrated ground, which is even more laggy than burning ground for me.

Granted my gfx is getting tad old these days, 640m.
However pre 3.0 era PoE ran pretty smooth for me, but not so much since.

I'm having high hopes for this one. :)
Last edited by _SleeZy_ on Jan 24, 2018, 2:56:40 AM
This is awesome! I'm looking forward to the day that all ground effects have an update like this.
I usually don't tune in my 2 cents on these particular things (although I spend a lot of money on other topics) but DAMN that looks fantastic.
So you made a new burning ground effect that doesn't hurt performance to replace the old burning ground effect that didn't hurt performance?

:-)

I remember being told by GGG for years, since the beginning of the game even, that burning ground did not effect performance...

Last edited by RockGod on Jan 24, 2018, 4:22:58 PM
"
RockGod wrote:
So you made a new burning ground effect that doesn't hurt performance to replace the old burning ground effect that didn't hurt performance?

:-)

I remember being told by GGG for years, since the beginning of the game even, that burning ground did not effect performance...

Citation Required
Upvoting this and approving the new burning grounds ! Just saw them ingame right after the patch and it looks nice without flooding whole screen.

Thank you
Hf :)
man it does look so good. i can't wait for the new shocked ground

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info