We've made a new Burning Ground effect that doesn't hurt performance. Here's how it looks now.

Nice!
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
gladiatorpie wrote:
Eyyyyyyyy

Shocked and chilled ground next?

We do have plans to improve the other ground effects - not for 3.1.3 but later on.

<3
First!
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
gladiatorpie wrote:
Eyyyyyyyy

We do have plans to improve the other ground effects - not for 3.1.3 but later on.

Awesome
I've been waiting for this for years!

Can you give us insight into how you were able to optimize it so it does not affect fps? Can a similar thing be done so that shattering several foes with herald of ice simultanous does not dip fps? this would take my gaming experience from a 7 to a 10.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Jan 23, 2018, 4:07:15 PM
Doesn’t hurt performance as in doesn’t hurt compared to the old one or as in hurts a lot less than the old one?
Bexx could you provide a before and after comparison in the video? Thanks!
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
gladiatorpie wrote:
Eyyyyyyyy

Hooray! Chilled Ground effects used to be the worst. I couldn't use Icestorm or do maps with it. :/

I look forward to seeing your progress in this matter, ya'll doin' good work. o7
I liked older better, but this one is ok too, a bit cheap, but ok.
Last edited by Rexeos on Jan 23, 2018, 4:33:24 PM
Sick Burn™
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info