[BUG] Scion Slayer Ascendancy

I'm not having any problems.

You can tell it's working as I'm ignited. Swapped in Blood Magic on my Leap Slam just to make sure and it's still working correctly. I remember reading some posts about certain skills not working if you had gloves with an enchantment. So I bought a pair that had an on kill enchantment and my leech but that didn't change anything.
"
Cran1um wrote:

Are you sure you have a clue how leech is working nowadays, i suppose barely.
And your reference to low damage absolute senseless, cuz even low and slow regen still must be persist at full health. Which is not happening.
Here is proof i recorded special for you and GGG if they ever read this:
https://streamable.com/g2xkb

I'm certain many of you fine folks know exactly how leech works, but here is a quick refresher for those who do not:

Leech stacks restore 2% of your max health per second for n seconds; if you're dealing small hits, using a low leech %, or have high life, n is very small and the stacks fall off quickly. You can normally regain up to 20% of your health per second in this way (10 stacks).

Increased life leeched per second makes each stack stronger, but not longer -- it just reduces how many stacks you need to reach your cap. Vaal pact just doubles all the numbers, so it doesn't otherwise affect the calculations.

TL;DR: Low-power leeches don't regenerate health slowly; they have a shorter duration.

------

I can't tell what your damage per hit is from the video, but given that we're both using Oro's flicker builds it can't be too dissimilar from mine. With, let's say... 20,000 damage and 1.6% leech from the tree, that should give you around 320 health per leech instance, say 650 with Vaal pact. 4% of your health is ~200, so your leech stacks should last three seconds once you reach 100% health.

I'm a slayer, so when I kill a dude with 15,000 overkill damage, I get a 6,000hp leech instance thanks to Endless Hunger and Vaal Pact. It still has to heal me at 4% of my health per second, though, so it lasts like 20 or 30 seconds.

------

That said! Based on what I can see from your video, I'm also pretty sure you're not overleeching at all. Try swapping Multistrike for Life Leech just to confirm, but I definitely agree that something seems fishy here.
Last edited by KingOfAllTrades on Jan 8, 2018, 3:52:20 AM
"
Cran1um wrote:
"
freshpro wrote:
I said ASCENDANT slayer.

Look my profile. I'm 99 slayer ascendant in abyss and it's the node I chose at level 50ish, I have never encountered an issue with the regeneration stopping. I have been using the vaal pact node ever since then also.
Stop spreading misinformation. Look up how leech works. The node is NOT bugged and never has been. If your leech regeneration stops too quickly then it's because your leech is too low or simply your damage is too low. And speccing into vaal pact would greatly increase the duration and the effectiveness of your leech.

Are you sure you have a clue how leech is working nowadays, i suppose barely.
And your reference to low damage absolute senseless, cuz even low and slow regen still must be persist at full health. Which is not happening.
Here is proof i recorded special for you and GGG if they ever read this:
https://streamable.com/g2xkb

I am having the exact same issue. Wish more attention could be paid to this.
Bump, playing a Scion again and this is 100% bugged when compared to Slayer.

I can clear an entire map with 4% leech and Vaal Pact, find the final mob and let him hit me and I will not gain any life afterwards.
jsdf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info