[BUG] Scion Slayer Ascendancy

Leech is bugged, spent a good amount of time testing it. T14 Shaped vault, i do close to 1 million DPS, 2% leech thats close to 20K leech per second but im capped at 3K with vaal pact. After killing the vault boss which takes like 10 seconds i will whirling blades since its linked to blood magic and i dont regain my HP.
"
freshpro wrote:
Hmm... I'm a 99 ascendant slayer in abyss and I never noticed that the slayer leech has been bugged. And after testing it out in lower leveled zones, I still regenerate with vaal pact after that I have killed mobs and reached maximum hitpoints. So I don't know why it's not working for you guys.

I tried it this way:
get hit by monsters to lose hitpoints
kill the monsters so that your leech starts
1 second after I got maximum hp from my leech I activated blood rage and it still regenerated me for a good 5 seconds

Slayer Endless Hunger works just fine, but we are reporting here the Scion Slayer Ascendancy, which is bugged.

"
Puandro wrote:
Leech is bugged, spent a good amount of time testing it. T14 Shaped vault, i do close to 1 million DPS, 2% leech thats close to 20K leech per second but im capped at 3K with vaal pact. After killing the vault boss which takes like 10 seconds i will whirling blades since its linked to blood magic and i dont regain my HP.

Exactly.
I said ASCENDANT slayer.

Look my profile. I'm 99 slayer ascendant in abyss and it's the node I chose at level 50ish, I have never encountered an issue with the regeneration stopping. I have been using the vaal pact node ever since then also.
Stop spreading misinformation. Look up how leech works. The node is NOT bugged and never has been. If your leech regeneration stops too quickly then it's because your leech is too low or simply your damage is too low. And speccing into vaal pact would greatly increase the duration and the effectiveness of your leech.
Last edited by freshpro on Jan 3, 2018, 3:32:44 PM
Would be great if we could get a reply from GGG on this considering the replies.
Bump
"
freshpro wrote:
I said ASCENDANT slayer.

Look my profile. I'm 99 slayer ascendant in abyss and it's the node I chose at level 50ish, I have never encountered an issue with the regeneration stopping. I have been using the vaal pact node ever since then also.
Stop spreading misinformation. Look up how leech works. The node is NOT bugged and never has been. If your leech regeneration stops too quickly then it's because your leech is too low or simply your damage is too low. And speccing into vaal pact would greatly increase the duration and the effectiveness of your leech.

Are you sure you have a clue how leech is working nowadays, i suppose barely.
And your reference to low damage absolute senseless, cuz even low and slow regen still must be persist at full health. Which is not happening.
Here is proof i recorded special for you and GGG if they ever read this:
https://streamable.com/g2xkb
Thanks for the video, i hope GGG can reply to this soon.
bump
"
Puandro wrote:
bump
Why this hasnt been addressed yet? To we have to send a special plea or wtf?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info