ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
"
Xavderion wrote:
If CNN wasn't fake news, the headline would be "prostitute lied about having evidence of muh collusion to get out of Thai prison".

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/01/29/europe/russia-anastasia-vashukevich-us-election-intl/index.html

"
She told CNN from a Thai detention center last year that she witnessed meetings between Deripaska and at least three unnamed Americans. Now back in Moscow, she says the claims she made to the media were an attempt to get media attention to save her life.

Asked if she regretted making those claims about the evidence she had, Vashukevich said, "I think it saved my life, how can I regret it? If journalists had not come at that time and that story had not come to the newspapers, maybe I would die [be dead by] now."

Remember when Stormy Daniels almost stumped the Trump and then didn't? And now this. When will they learn?

Trump is an unindicted co-conspirator with Michael Cohen in campaign finance felonies intended to defraud American voters.

Stormy cost Trump a couple of more years in prison. She totally stumped Trump.

About Rybka: She's been told by by the Kremlin mob to change her story, or be killed. No big mystery there.

Trump's propaganda is that one can only believe him. Anything that disagrees with him is fake news. It's propaganda and it is working amazingly well. I really never imagined that such a large percentage of the USA population would ever fall for something like this.

You saw the news from the senate hearing yesterday? All of Trumps security leaders were contradicting Trump's lies when it came to North Korea, Russia, China, ISIS etc.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Turtle, as you might have noticed I disagree with you on just about everything. Why do you think that is?

Serious question, not rhetorical.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
I saw some of it. Trump is demanding that people believe that ALL of the professionals in intelligence/law enforcement agencies and their Trump appointed leaders are lying under oath and that Trump, who gets his briefings from Sean Hannity, Mohammed bin Salman and Putin, is the only one who knows what's happening.

The guy is a psychopath
"

Trump is an unindicted co-conspirator with Michael Cohen in campaign finance felonies intended to defraud American voters.

Stormy cost Trump a couple of more years in prison. She totally stumped Trump.

About Rybka: She's been told by by the Kremlin mob to change her story, or be killed. No big mystery there.

At least this answers my question: never. At least I get to laugh at the delusions so there's that.

And yeah, Stormy totally stumped the Trump.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Turtle, as you might have noticed I disagree with you on just about everything. Why do you think that is?

Trump's propaganda or the senate hearing or that you disagree on just about everything?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Jan 30, 2019, 2:08:46 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

I guess statistics, most people would disagree with you, Scrotie, maybe not in this creepy thread - "no billionaire interests in a free market" - I understand what you mean but that is totally brainwashed crap to legitimize the existing growing inequality.
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Trump's propaganda or the senate hearing or that you disagree on just about everything?

I think he wants you to tell him that he's crazy and that you're not crazy.
Last edited by coatofarms on Jan 30, 2019, 3:05:41 PM
"
coatofarms wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

I think he wants you to tell him that he's crazy and that you're not crazy.

Well, if the question is why we seem to usually disagree?

It is really very simple. This thread is a partisan thread about liking or disliking President Trump. He generally likes Trump and I generally dislike Trump. I'm sure that if we were discussing other topics then we would frequently agree. In this thread though we will usually disagree.
News is kinda slow today so daily reminder that the media is dying and desperate for clicks. What a change of times.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info