Donald Trump and US politics

Russia made Michael Moore march against Trump. This is the dankest timeline. Also if you're against Trump you're obviously a Russian troll now ;)

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/02/growing-evidence-that-russia-using-the-resistance-to-stoke-division/
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Spoiler

I'll just take one small section as an example of why this sort of remote psychoanalysis is a bad idea:

"Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior."

How many private - not public - conversations of Donald Trump have you seen? Does he always monopolize the conversation? Would someone that monopolizes conversation sit back quietly for most of an hours long conversation and only chime in every once in awhile? If you were to personally observe Trump sitting back quietly while others talked quite a bit, would you say that he was monopolizing the conversation?

Trump is not the same person in private as he is in public. There are a lot of people assuming things that they don't really know first hand.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
Xavderion wrote:

So, Russia won the US elections against Russia, but now a Russian opposition is trying to topple the Russian White House... Liberals are still deluded af. :P

At least Hollywood is crumbling one degenerate democrat shill at a time. Good stuff.

Cya on Dec 8, boiz.

btw
It's ok to be white
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
Spoiler

I'll just take one small section as an example of why this sort of remote psychoanalysis is a bad idea:

"Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior."

How many private - not public - conversations of Donald Trump have you seen? Does he always monopolize the conversation? Would someone that monopolizes conversation sit back quietly for most of an hours long conversation and only chime in every once in awhile? If you were to personally observe Trump sitting back quietly while others talked quite a bit, would you say that he was monopolizing the conversation?

Trump is not the same person in private as he is in public. There are a lot of people assuming things that they don't really know first hand.

This was taken directly from the mayo clinic site. I wasn't psychoanalyzing anyone, just showing symptoms people can look for. I'm helping folks out, man!
"
pneuma wrote:

In Donna's own words:
"
If the fight had been fair, one campaign would not have control of the party before the voters had decided which one they wanted to lead. This was not a criminal act, but as I saw it, it compromised the party’s integrity.

What is your interpretation of that?
What would possess her to say that?

My interpretation is that she's full of it.
OMIGOD Just realized that in TX nearly 75% or more of the population has this narcissistic personality disorder. I am NOT joking. You see these people all the time. Maybe something in the water.
Censored.
As long as they don't end up in positions where they have access to nuclear codes, no problem
Trump uses LEARN on apoplectic!

It's not very effective.

Also, because a lot of fuckwitted Trumps and Trumplings don't understand this, the DNC can run their primary however they want. If they had literally handed Hillary a crown and told Bernie to fuck himself, that would have perfectly legal. The fact that a man who doesn't even identify as a Democrat was treated differently than a lifelong Democrat by a private, Democratic organization shouldn't shock you. Even if I concede that the insane right-wing version of events is accurate (which, as always, would be an insane concession to make), it's still absurd for the moron in the White House to be calling on the FBI for a non-crime.

And to the despicable racists, lose the persecution complex. Stop fighting strawmen with your "it's okay to be white" and "War on Christmas" idiocy. You are not a persecuted class in America.

I also love that the wastes of humanity over at T_D have been rushing to scrub all traces of the Russian troll factory's fake right-wing Twitter woman from their subreddit. Hey morons, almost everything you believe is propaganda, conspiracy nonsense, or counterfactual garbage. Somehow believing that a Twitter account that appeared to be just another insane right-wing fucknut was real is a bridge too far, though? You're a goddamn joke.
"
The Reporter wrote:
As long as they don't end up in positions where they have access to nuclear codes, no problem

You think so? They are more of a menace in droves, trust me. And yeah, they can be dangerous. One of them threatened the wife while she was driving the other day. :(
Censored.
"
Jennik wrote:
Spoiler
Also, because a lot of fuckwitted Trumps and Trumplings don't understand this, the DNC can run their primary however they want. If they had literally handed Hillary a crown and told Bernie to fuck himself, that would have perfectly legal. The fact that a man who doesn't even identify as a Democrat was treated differently than a lifelong Democrat by a private, Democratic organization shouldn't shock you. Even if I concede that the insane right-wing version of events is accurate (which, as always, would be an insane concession to make), it's still absurd for the moron in the White House to be calling on the FBI for a non-crime.

And to the despicable racists, lose the persecution complex. Stop fighting strawmen with your "it's okay to be white" and "War on Christmas" idiocy. You are not a persecuted class in America.

I also love that the wastes of humanity over at T_D have been rushing to scrub all traces of the Russian troll factory's fake right-wing Twitter woman from their subreddit. Hey morons, almost everything you believe is propaganda, conspiracy nonsense, or counterfactual garbage. Somehow believing that a Twitter account that appeared to be just another insane right-wing fucknut was real is a bridge too far, though? You're a goddamn joke.

Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Nov 3, 2017, 9:52:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info