Donald Trump and US politics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWVpKLe2tJ8
Thank God We Dodged The Hillary Clinton Crime Family Bullet

My own opinion:
IF Trump goes down (impossible) , Hillary should too.
She is as guilty with Russians than Trump and if one can call Trump a traitor then Hillary should be too.

SO let s see what they do with Hillary but if nothing is done be sure Trump will never fall from the Russian affairs.

I feel it is great show of democracy that even the president of the united state is not safe from being prosecuted. Would never happend in a dictatorship and is proof that despite all what the cry babies were saying, Trump is far from having dictator powers.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Nov 2, 2017, 4:26:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNKbAwuqSOo
Blacks And Illegal Immigrants Clash On The Streets of L.A. Over Right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSi3S3T8GEw
What L.A. Residents Really Think of L.A. as a Sanctuary City - Town Hall

I would like to change a little the subject from the Russian affairs.
There is more and more of black people who complain about illegal immigration.

Illegal immigrants are coming in the US and take the job of the poor part of the US, mainly the black population in areas like L.A/California.

Black people are starting to revolt about the statues of the illegals in this country who get way better help from the state than the poor black population.

Illegal mass flooding immigration is detrimental to the poor people of a country.

An Illegal immigrant will work for nothing and get help from the state, a great things for the Rich employers who have nothing to spend at all compared if they were hiring a national.

All those help the state is giving to illegals are weapons used against the native population of the country mostly the poor and mostly the poor african-Americans.

The Liberal left is known to be the real racists and I wonder if their fight against Trump to keep Illegals entering in the US is not a plan to once again erase black population like they tryed with the planned parenthood.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Sure is fun to watch. I loved how Dickhead claimed recently that the media paint him in a bad light. How they show a different Donald Trump than the real one.

...how he somehow forgot how pretty much all of us form our primary opinion of him from his unfiltered tweets. Lol.
I clearly recall you linking several articles here that paint Trump in a negative light, and I cannot recall a single instance of you linking a Trump tweet. When it comes to the brushes you use to paint your picture of Trump for others to see, you clearly don't abide by those guidelines. (Not saying I do either.)
"
Head_Less wrote:
The liberal left is known to be the real racists and I wonder if their fight against Trump to keep Illegals entering in the US is not a plan to once again erase black population like they tryed with the planned parenthood.
Bold mine.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 2, 2017, 5:07:54 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
CanHasPants wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Probably the funniest part is how some of you think merely focusing on the details is getting any closer to a solution, when all you're doing is resisting the frustration at your inability to figure out why those details are part of a broken whole. Eh, maybe this just how you deal with your own intelligent impotence.

I don’t think it’s impotent to subject one’s beliefs to the scrutiny of his peers. It is an opportunity to evaluate the rightness of your beliefs, and if capable of intellectual honesty, improve them.

Honestly, I believe we need more political discourse among peers, not less. That it is a social faux pas is likely directly because of my very first sentence. A nice little product of social engineering that keeps us divided. It is as if we are all locked in solitary confinement, able to pass notes to one another, but unwilling to discuss how to escape. When only talking heads are allowed to discuss politics, they alone are granted agency to write the narrative (to be the wardens of our isolation). The only way to break free of that narrative is to be open with one another and not pass judgment.

You're not my peers. We're from completely different worlds. Irreconcilably different right now. Just the way it is.

And I've tried dialogue. Many times. Back when I somehow forgot you're not my peers. Back when I thought there was some common ground between the camps. Before I realised just how much everyone here is clinging to labels and simplifications. Easier, I think, just to let people have their rants. That's all this is. Like I said: it goes nowhere. It does nothing. It. Changes. Nothing.

If you say so. Yet, here we are, communicating through the void between irreconcilably different worlds, possessed of the same apparent intelligent impotence. I’d say we’re on pretty equal footing and, at the heart of it, share similar goals. Peers.

Thank you for proving my point. Your disregard for our commonality showcases the dissonance I spoke of earlier.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Sure is fun to watch. I loved how Dickhead claimed recently that the media paint him in a bad light. How they show a different Donald Trump than the real one.

...how he somehow forgot how pretty much all of us form our primary opinion of him from his unfiltered tweets. Lol.

They've fully entered the 'throw each other under the bus/every man for himself' phase now. SAD. DO SOMETHING!
I would feel a lot better about 2018 or 2020 if the DNC wasn't still completely broken.

Today, Donna Brazile wrote about the Clinton influence in the DNC and it's heartbreaking. Obviously, take what she writes with a grain of salt due to her complicity in the 2016 campaign, but this confirms a lot of fears.

Excerpts:
"
I’d had my suspicions from the moment I walked in the door of the DNC a month or so earlier, based on the leaked emails. But who knew if some of them might have been forged?
I wish people understood earlier that the e-mails couldn't have been/weren't forged. Some people still don't believe it, and I completely don't understand that.
"
Obama left the party $24 million in debt
Hillary for America (the campaign) and the Hillary Victory Fund (its joint fundraising vehicle with the DNC) had taken care of 80 percent of the remaining debt in 2016, about $10 million, and had placed the party on an allowance.
The DNC was being held up by Clinton funds, which was all the leverage in the world.
"
“Wait,” I said. “That victory fund was supposed to be for whoever was the nominee, and the state party races. You’re telling me that Hillary has been controlling it since before she got the nomination?”

Gary said the campaign had to do it or the party would collapse.
The first and major instance of that leverage being used.
"
If the fight had been fair, one campaign would not have control of the party before the voters had decided which one they wanted to lead. This was not a criminal act, but as I saw it, it compromised the party’s integrity.
The moneyshot, and what true democrats have been demanding unmet justice for.

No amount of attacking Trump heals this wound, and I've yet to see anything being discussed that would attempt to prevent this from happening again. No resolutions within the DNC to avoid picking winners prematurely, no attempts to change their funding model, nothing.
Spoiler
Cynically, this:

Brazile has one hell of a nerve calling HRC corrupt. It's not corrupt to pass the debate questions to her? WTF?
Censored.
"
pneuma wrote:
Spoiler
I would feel a lot better about 2018 or 2020 if the DNC wasn't still completely broken.

Today, Donna Brazile wrote about the Clinton influence in the DNC and it's heartbreaking. Obviously, take what she writes with a grain of salt due to her complicity in the 2016 campaign, but this confirms a lot of fears.

Excerpts:
"
I’d had my suspicions from the moment I walked in the door of the DNC a month or so earlier, based on the leaked emails. But who knew if some of them might have been forged?
I wish people understood earlier that the e-mails couldn't have been/weren't forged. Some people still don't believe it, and I completely don't understand that.
"
Obama left the party $24 million in debt
Hillary for America (the campaign) and the Hillary Victory Fund (its joint fundraising vehicle with the DNC) had taken care of 80 percent of the remaining debt in 2016, about $10 million, and had placed the party on an allowance.
The DNC was being held up by Clinton funds, which was all the leverage in the world.
"
“Wait,” I said. “That victory fund was supposed to be for whoever was the nominee, and the state party races. You’re telling me that Hillary has been controlling it since before she got the nomination?”

Gary said the campaign had to do it or the party would collapse.
The first and major instance of that leverage being used.
"
If the fight had been fair, one campaign would not have control of the party before the voters had decided which one they wanted to lead. This was not a criminal act, but as I saw it, it compromised the party’s integrity.
The moneyshot, and what true democrats have been demanding unmet justice for.

No amount of attacking Trump heals this wound, and I've yet to see anything being discussed that would attempt to prevent this from happening again. No resolutions within the DNC to avoid picking winners prematurely, no attempts to change their funding model, nothing.
Spoiler
Cynically, this:

Brazile's version of What Happened is a book I'm actually interested in reading. Thanks for the link.

Don't hate on the Bernouts, koly. They're the only sensible Dems left (if they're still Dems (and still alive)).
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 2, 2017, 5:44:57 PM
I agree with you there.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Brazile has one hell of a nerve calling HRC corrupt. It's not corrupt to pass the debate questions to her? WTF?

Yeah, like I said, don't forget her role in 2016.

Either:
- Donna's throwing HRC/DNC under the bus without their consent, or
- HRC/DNC decided this was mostly harmless information now (spilled milk).

In any event, I imagine the timing is because Donna wants to sell her book.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info