[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
kira1414 wrote:

In terms of currency farming, I recommend running Uber labs for quality gems, helm enchants. They can sell pretty well on poe.trade.

Hey thanks Kira. Sorry, not trying to be a pain in the ass.. I just like to share my experience with the build while I'm bored at work.

I'm dying to get into uber lab, I'm just missing one trial. I've been buying the Dream Trial prophecy and asking in chat's to find it with no luck. I feel like lab is going to be cake by the time I finally find it.

I've been stockpiling a bunch of quality gems. I guess I should check out prices on those.
"
Jevnigeff wrote:

Fire pen is always better. Period.

Ok, path of building says otherwise, but maybe it show dps stats incorrect then.

here is https://pastebin.com/vS8m8ZyJ for my setup with boots with pene roll. [/quote]

27.9% more damage with Added Fire.
30.7% more damage with Chance to Ignite.
32.0% more damage with Fire Pen.

Thanks for proving me right? lol
Deliver pain exquisite
"

27.9% more damage with Added Fire.
30.7% more damage with Chance to Ignite.
32.0% more damage with Fire Pen.

Thanks for proving me right? lol

i dont understand :(

436483.2dps with chance to ignite and 429660 with fire pen..

only checked intimidated and flasks what we get vs shaper in dps phase.

So how you get those numbers, im only looking pob dps number and it says chance to ignite wins?
Ign HalpingHansu/Jevnigeff
Last edited by Jevnigeff on Jan 10, 2018, 10:09:56 AM
great guide, i am currently running cyclone on a 4 link with a kaoms heart. thoughts on this variance?
Looking to take my guy to the next level. I'm aware of some of the issues such as my 5 link or awful lab enchants. But anyone with a priority list of items or jewels to focus on first would be greatly appreciated. I'm on my phone and have no idea how to link my gear but the char name is ryanisdyin
Great build, thanks.
I am looking for gear advice during the leveling process: What gear (beseides the weapons from this build) should I use?
Is there any +XP gear for example?

Thanks!
Kind regards
>done normal lab
>leveling
>done cruel lab
>realising that i want that juicy merc lab points at act 7
>doing merc lab on lvl 57 character and shitty ress's
>balls fell off when izaro died
>10/10 best build ever

URL : https://image.ibb.co/dzZ0e6/20180110193344_1.jpg
Last edited by iLikePiez on Jan 10, 2018, 1:42:55 PM
Has anyone tried this and Ahfack's? Disfavour build? If so, any thoughts/comments on the differences?
"
jhayeehl wrote:
Has anyone tried this and Ahfack's? Disfavour build? If so, any thoughts/comments on the differences?

Disfavor is for physical builds. Elemental builds > physical builds. Actually that applies to any skill. Elemental always scales higher than physical.
Deliver pain exquisite
"
Jevnigeff wrote:

i dont understand :(

436483.2dps with chance to ignite and 429660 with fire pen..

only checked intimidated and flasks what we get vs shaper in dps phase.

So how you get those numbers, im only looking pob dps number and it says chance to ignite wins?

Shaper/Elder/Uber Atziri (and her crew) are all that matter dps wise. No other boss stands long even with a 4L.

Check intimidate and covered in ash. Both those debuffs have nearly 100% up time. The rest are all small windows, especially flasks. Wise Oak amplify’s Chance to Ignite to be marginally higher than Fire Pen. We are talking 1%. The flask doesn’t last long, so for a small window, you are doing marginally more. For the rest of the time, which makes up the vast majority of the fight, you are doing less. Also Wise Oak is a shitty flask. Writhing Jar to proc Headsman (and leech) for that 40% more multi is a way better flask.

Trust, you want to run with Fire Pen. It’s BIS.
Deliver pain exquisite

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info