RIP alt art Cloak of flame

"
Wadjet wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Man, I like the alt-art Cloak of Flame, color and all! ='[.]'=

Thanks! It's not set in stone yet that the flame color would change, just something that we discussed. On the 2D art, you can see the back of the cloak has a blueish tinge on the left side, so I thought that it would be cool maybe. But redish might be cool too! Or maybe it just stays orange :)

This is the look that I'm so happy with:

It goes so well with the alt art Heatshiver and Fiery Visage effect. =*[.]*=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
alt is >>>> then regualry one, someone borrow me 1k exalt pls :(
Love the look of the Alt. I hate the original one, it is too metallic for me in the gold.
When righteousness falters
And chaos threatens to prevail
I take on a physical body
And manifest myself on earth.
"
TheDeathX wrote:
Cloak of flame alt art:

normal Cloak of flame:

Well, I just got email that the Alt Art re-work won't be ready for 3.2, but probably in the 1st small patch after, about a month away. It's looking REAL good, I think those that held on to it will be pleased.

"
i bought the alt art one but sold it, i dont like it.

the pixels of that 3d art are so bad seems made 15-20 years ago.

the normal cloak of flames has much higher details and it looks so much better than alt art

alt art should always look better than normal ones, but in this case the alt art is horrible imo, and the hat too

Too bad, I think you might regret it :(
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Last edited by Wadjet on Feb 20, 2018, 1:22:43 PM
I like the alt art better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info