"
MullaXul wrote:
"
lapiz wrote:
"
IceDeal wrote:
inb4 fyndel rolling a Vortex char ^^

in be4 he swaps to 95ish cold res and facetanks all of it :<

Post a video of you face tanking it with 95 resists.

Already did but didnt take a vid of it
"
IceDeal wrote:
inb4 fyndel rolling a Vortex char ^^
no vortex char can beat my bladevortex he didnt even post the other games after the 4-3
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Jul 16, 2016, 4:47:04 PM
Ya I only recorded the first bv and the other two forms. If I was gonna beat your bv it would've been the first match ;)

Fyndel beat me 2 more times 4-1 no lying going on here. Battle of the no tvalues! No honour in it ;)

Again we were just messing around, not doing any swaps or anything. Obv if I wanted to go all out I'd wanna try rumis with a lazhwhar ammy etc. I went directly playing in sarn to the 1v1s :D

And lapiz, you're "facetanking" was reliant on using a ToH and a life flask at the same time, which probably wouldn't work that well for an inquisitor. We can do damage testing later if you want though, could be interesting! Of course none of this will matter when t values are addressed so <shrugascii>
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Jul 16, 2016, 6:11:57 PM
So how many builds can actually still deal damage (win a round, not draw it out) in order to achieve 95 resists consistently to counter this? I already know the answer and it's very very few.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Once T values are updated it's going to be more fun to play, look at how quickly people die it's just not fun anymore. It needs to last longer to make things challenging, most of these ''op'' skills are just going to become secondary stuff like most dots or multiple attack duration skills except firestorm who can be a main.

When bladevortex gets a Tvalue people are probably not going to use it as a main skill but more like a secondary once they realize they cant walk and kill people in 1 shot teleporting onto them.

Vortex is pretty broken as well, but that's what we get for a skill without any Tvalue...

The two skills he used vs vortex are spark and firestorm, both are Tvalued and look much more balanced than bladevortex.

After the nerfs we can talk about who is good or not, right now its really no matter i dont see any skills in those videos beside damages tru the fucking roof with unbalanced skills.

Really Ahfack it's a cool build, no offence but the amount of damage it deals and how minimal your damage is from the tree makes it right clear the gem needs a good damage nerf. I have so much more damage and crit coming from the tree and gear yet my firestorms probably kills slower than your vortex and you mainly focused on tankiness, your build will probably not be tier 1 after the patch sadly it will need revision or switching to a wand and shield as a ES caster to get more damage.

We'll see how it turns out !

IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Jul 16, 2016, 8:13:22 PM
Totally haunt. It's bullshit.

First paragraph too lol

"

It's obvious this skill is pretty broken, but I already had everything so might as well push it a bit for the trappers and HoT guys out there.

And just so everyone knows, nothing I post is ever to show who "is better", more sharing content and documenting where we're at right now. I die all the time, who cares?
Last edited by Ahfack on Jul 16, 2016, 8:48:44 PM
yea "when" we get T value.
Still this will probably be T1 another 6 month.

Also does HOT have a T? IT seem old enough for having some or it was already around that time they stopped caring about pvp.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
The reason HoT was such a sleeper was because of the release of two main ingredients: worm jar and elemental focus

And the fact it can't be dodged or blocked is pretty wild too considering it's not Aoe like ea or DoT like vortex
"
The reason HoT was such a sleeper was because of the release of two main ingredients: worm jar and elemental focus

The main reason is Pathfinder, you could do a HoT build with the harvest before but pathfinder pots regen + elemental penetration make that even easier.
Got my enchants!!!

Thanks so much Zander!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me know if you need a bro job or anything, remember it's not gay if we listen to slayer while it happens. (that's a joke)

Since I have very little time these days, I decided to get my boots done as well. If anyone needs enchant service, go to this guy:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1693826

I offered him 5ex for boot service because he's trustworthy, and I thought that was extremely fair. He was more than happy to run on them for me and is great at communicating with you.

Going to do these next.

For Commandment of Winter

My stats with new gloves standing in town:

Spoiler

10,001 life! LOL. Inching my fire res up there! 102% overcapped!
Last edited by Ahfack on Jul 18, 2016, 5:30:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info