[2.5.0*] Jagarnath, Destroyer of Maps (Cyclone-CoMK-Discharge) *Budget Build* *DEMO VIDEO*

"
Azim wrote:
Great build, it's cheap to start and very satisfying to play. Single target damage is a problem through, ancestral protector helps, but still it's not enough. If it's possible, I'd like to see how Jaggarnath handles something like uber Izaro or any other high level boss.

Without a 6L fortify cyclone, that will be hard. no longer talking budget ofcourse,
but it's uber izaro after all. Gonna try it soon with a 5L. It probably depends alot on
whatever mods are about. If the portal monsters are not scary in uber lab, they'll trigger
discharge plenty.

thinking of 3 things to bring to uber lab:
-ancestral totem 4L for ranged trap killing.
-Stone golem.
-flame totem-blind for izaro

edit: can always decide to swap the fortify 5L into my 6L comk setup for the boss fight.
@Minstrelshadrak
Last edited by MinstrelShadrak on Jun 7, 2016, 6:11:04 PM
"
I felt squishy too without an astral plate giving double armor. You have to keep your granite flask up. If you cannot do that, consider equipping 2 granites until you've got the hang of it.

So did you take undeniable or unbreakable?

Do you mean double armor from your plate because it's just so much in general?

Also how terrible of an idea is it to use Windscream boots for the +1 curse instead of using all the nodes? The boots give armor, resis, movespeed and increased elemental damage which all seem great for this build.
Last edited by Hoxifer on Jun 8, 2016, 12:53:32 AM
Hey, tried out this build, respeccing from earthquake. It's insanely fun, but a few things to note:

Feels real squishy, using arctic armour and dropped assassin's mark to mitigate the drawbacks from Oro's. Using an amulet with some crit chance to try and proc Elemental Overload.
Trying out Flicker on my 2nd 5-link to attempt single target, pretty okay so far but could be a lot better I think.
What 6th point do you guys think is the most effective after Unrelenting? Unstoppable, Undeniable or Unbreakable? Preferring Undeniable for extra attack speed, but Undeniable seems good for extra armor/stun immunity. Unstoppable seems good for running maps with slow mods.
Last edited by AsianCereal on Jun 8, 2016, 3:17:51 AM
Hey there bro.

Is a great option for this build to hold the life running smoth!

Ty for a great spec!
"
Hoxifer wrote:
Also how terrible of an idea is it to use Windscream boots for the +1 curse instead of using all the nodes? The boots give armor, resis, movespeed and increased elemental damage which all seem great for this build.

Excellent option. 6 skill pnts (600 life) + ele dmg vs 30 move + life + curse effectiveness.

"
AsianCereal wrote:
Hey, tried out this build, respeccing from earthquake. It's insanely fun, but a few things to note:

Feels real squishy, using arctic armour and dropped assassin's mark to mitigate the drawbacks from Oro's. Using an amulet with some crit chance to try and proc Elemental Overload.
Trying out Flicker on my 2nd 5-link to attempt single target, pretty okay so far but could be a lot better I think.
What 6th point do you guys think is the most effective after Unrelenting? Unstoppable, Undeniable or Unbreakable? Preferring Undeniable for extra attack speed, but Undeniable seems good for extra armor/stun immunity. Unstoppable seems good for running maps with slow mods.

Dropped assassin's mark. Hmm you're better off with flammability. ignite chance= frenzy & works for cyclone + discharge.

Try out bloodrage - ice golem - inc dura if you're keen on some ice and abit of crit. You never stand still, kinda waste for AA.

The faster you clear, the more up time on overload. Focus there, instead of crit chance.

6th pnt: For HC I'd take unbreakable. For SC I'd take undeniable.

"
Mibulla wrote:
Hey there bro.

Is a great option for this build to hold the life running smoth!

Ty for a great spec!

You're most welcome!

Kingsguard is awesome indeed. I like to keep my resists overcap for eleweakness
and a sudden flammability curse + reflect danger. Astral is the poor man's choice for that.
If I'd get some serious resist jewels / gear I'd go for kingsguard too!
@Minstrelshadrak
Flammability does sound like a good 2nd curse as an alternate choice for assassin's mark, I think I will try it when I get a +1 curse amulet. Anyways, arctic armor was mainly for flicker, but I think replacing it with flammability would be a good choice when I get more life and manage my flasks better. Thanks for the advice!
"
"
Hoxifer wrote:

Excellent option. 6 skill pnts (600 life) + ele dmg vs 30 move + life + curse effectiveness.

I just wanted to say thank you for putting this guide together. It is my favorite build I have played in PoE so far!
Hey I'm having trouble with merciless Izaro, just wondering if you have any tips on beating him with this build? I kinda fucked up by speccing my early points into undeniable so my single target discharge dmg with the worms isn't all that great, and though I have a 5-link chest for discharge the colors don't really work well for a single-target cyclone, and my wep atm is only 4-link. Would appreciate any advice! In the meantime I'll keep trying ;p

EDIT: forget it jusst did it, the key was using ancestral warchief and playing like a bitch.
Last edited by an1drag0n on Jun 8, 2016, 6:27:14 PM
"
an1drag0n wrote:
Hey I'm having trouble with merciless Izaro, just wondering if you have any tips on beating him with this build?

If you do choose not to buff Izaro, as in easiest fight possible with only 1 key drop.
Then you can prepare for a long fight, you can win that with:

- Ancestral totem -WED -Conc (firepen / added cold / elemental focus)
- Fortify (up all the time)
- Single target cyclone
- Granite flask

With these you should be able to give a good fight. Now when there are adds spawning, you spam that worm flask, discharge chain. (it's gonna fillup again because of the adds kills)

and when the adds are gone, go back to your single target cyclone routine.
use leapslam to jump behind him, let him shoot where you stood 1 second ago, and just stab his back while he does that.

It's more about learning the fight, to avoid damage, then to kill quick.

p.s. you took undeniable, for 10 regret you can respec and take unrelenting, make sure you take that.
@Minstrelshadrak
Last edited by MinstrelShadrak on Jun 8, 2016, 6:05:44 PM
posted a video about uberlab.

Perfect day in lab! Portals!
leave them all up so you can chain discharge on izaro :)
@Minstrelshadrak
Last edited by MinstrelShadrak on Jun 10, 2016, 4:34:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info