Poe Price Check – Check Single Item and Stash Tab Items with Ease

"
Nelsy wrote:
Price stash does not work, when you try to select league error appears

https://www.pathofexile.com/character-window/get-stash-items?league=Hardcore%20Blight&tabs=1&tabIndex=12&accountName=Nelsy

{"error":{"code":1,"message":"Resource not found"}}

In mobile app pull down does not update in stashes tab and list are empty, but red ring of loading state are splashing before pull gesture end and after all nothing happens. (iOS 13.1)

It works for me

https://www.pathofexile.com/character-window/get-stash-items?league=Hardcore%20Blight&tabs=30&tabIndex=12&accountName=Nelsy

Make sure your number of tabs are correct along with the account name. dont forget the tabs start at 0 so if you have 12 tabs, your last tab would be 11
"
Pickeee wrote:
"
Nelsy wrote:
Price stash does not work, when you try to select league error appears

https://www.pathofexile.com/character-window/get-stash-items?league=Hardcore%20Blight&tabs=1&tabIndex=12&accountName=Nelsy

{"error":{"code":1,"message":"Resource not found"}}

In mobile app pull down does not update in stashes tab and list are empty, but red ring of loading state are splashing before pull gesture end and after all nothing happens. (iOS 13.1)

It works for me

https://www.pathofexile.com/character-window/get-stash-items?league=Hardcore%20Blight&tabs=30&tabIndex=12&accountName=Nelsy

Make sure your number of tabs are correct along with the account name. dont forget the tabs start at 0 so if you have 12 tabs, your last tab would be 11

Here is everything correct now. It works now, thank you for explain about this. The problem was that i play in SSF Blight HC. But same link for Blight league works fine

https://www.pathofexile.com/character-window/get-stash-items?league=Blight&tabs=30&tabIndex=1&accountName=Nelsy

App issue was for same reason, does not worked because i choose wrong league. Reading tips in app helped a lot xD
Last edited by Nelsy on Oct 1, 2019, 8:28:01 AM
Hey, Nelsy,

Sorry about the late response, while I am glad you figured it out. Enjoy the game.

-Slug
IOS APP “Earn Point” button grey out and cant be clicked even change phone or reinstall. Please fix!
"
IOS APP “Earn Point” button grey out and cant be clicked even change phone or reinstall. Please fix!

It might be the issue with the ad provider.. Let me see what I can do.
Thank for your reply, it still doesn't work properly after I got the first 50 points. Please try to look at it when you have time, no need to be hurry. It's a nice APP btw!
"
Thank for your reply, it still doesn't work properly after I got the first 50 points. Please try to look at it when you have time, no need to be hurry. It's a nice APP btw!

My ad provider has put a limit on my account to show ads due to some invalid traffic... I am not sure about when this limit will go away. I am contacting other ad providers as replacement. In the mean time, maybe a bit patience is needed unfortunately since either way is gonna take some time.

I know you have tried reinstalling as well as on new device, and it was not working. Have you tried to log out and maybe log in with a different account if you have one...

If this situation is not resolved for a while (maybe before new league starts), I will have to remove the ads and just make it available. However, this may also take time especially for releasing an update in iOS.... The worst is that you have to use the function available on web (www.poeprices.info) before any change happens. Again, sorry about the inconvenience due to this unexpected situation.

Doesn't work with uniques stash tab? Should right? Works with currency... O.o?

Also, a lot of prices seem off. Clear oil for example is being priced as 1.5c instead of 0.5c...
It also can't find some items prices it seems, just shows an ? as if not refreshed, other symbol could be used instead for the sake of not causing confusion.

Some items are priced differently even though it's the same item (stacks of jewelers for example, one stack in five send to get different pricing.

Got 2 Quill Rain, one priced at 19c and one at 4, lol 96% projectile speed is overrated e.e

I don't know which site is used to check prices but it seems it needs to be changed or whatever. The problem is that there is no Poe.ninja for PS4 and poe.trade also doesn't work correctly sometimes, also is from being a pain in the ass to use.

Really hope this app goes forward, it's almost a trade macro for console users, Cheers guys!
@MythicalGriever

Thanks for your great feedback! Hope the following can answer the questions.

(1) uniques stash tab won't work since GGG's api does not support read items from the stash. The same thing for map stash tab. We plan to add delve tab support in the next release.

(2) Oils are new in blight leagues. The pricing has been added to the mobile app. The price should be ok now.

(3) If the item is stacked, the price is multiplied by the stack size to show the bulk price.

(4) Unique items like quill rain search is limited to the mod value if its value is max or max-1 value. Otherwise, it searches for a range around the mod value. More info can be found https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6uu6mu/tool_poepricesinfo_unique_item_search_changes/

Cheers!
Submitted 1.5 version update to both iOS and Android stores to fix the following issue. Also added support to the new Delve stash tab.

Note: It is going to take some time for the release to go live in the app stores!

"
SlugPranker wrote:
"

My ad provider has put a limit on my account to show ads due to some invalid traffic... I am not sure about when this limit will go away. I am contacting other ad providers as replacement. In the mean time, maybe a bit patience is needed unfortunately since either way is gonna take some time.

I know you have tried reinstalling as well as on new device, and it was not working. Have you tried to log out and maybe log in with a different account if you have one...

If this situation is not resolved for a while (maybe before new league starts), I will have to remove the ads and just make it available. However, this may also take time especially for releasing an update in iOS.... The worst is that you have to use the function available on web (www.poeprices.info) before any change happens. Again, sorry about the inconvenience due to this unexpected situation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info