Multiple Flicker Gems

"
SunPrice wrote:
Chaining Flicker strike should be fixed . GG is too bad ,, it has been a long time and they haven't done anything to balance the game yet ...

You sound like a child....

This game is a hardcore game which means the dev's will tend to look at END game PVP before they look at lvl 28. Its not an exploit, its cheap but its not an exploit. Its a mechanic of the game, I use two different versions of Lightning Strike on my templar... thats not exploiting, they have two different sets of support gems. This is the way the game was meant to be played.

The only viable response so far is to change the unique mace's level to 29.
Changing the level req of the unique brass maul will do nothing.

Believe it or not rare weapons can be significantly better. They're just not as common right now.

I think it's because Geofri's can drop anywhere and still have the same lvl req but if you find a rare of the same base item type in high level areas, it is likely to have higher level mods that increase the level req.
2h flicker marauders are so easy. Best thing to do is not run and just head to head those guys. If you cant kill them before they get off enough flickers to kill you then you need to rethink your build
"
2h flicker marauders are so easy. Best thing to do is not run and just head to head those guys. If you cant kill them before they get off enough flickers to kill you then you need to rethink your build

They aren't that easy, since I beat you with one last night =]. And my gear is tier 2-3... no tier-1. A tier-1 decked out multiflicker is really good.
Current best dueler: SlowAndSteadyFisting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info