One Month Hardcore Race

"
FrozenShivers wrote:
Hi guys, sorry about the newbie question, I just Rip'ed on my 54 Witch, does this mean she's out of the running at a chance to win the gear rewards? Thanks.

Yes, you need a new character to hope for some rewards. :)
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
"
Lordemore wrote:
"
FrozenShivers wrote:
Hi guys, sorry about the newbie question, I just Rip'ed on my 54 Witch, does this mean she's out of the running at a chance to win the gear rewards? Thanks.

Yes, you need a new character to hope for some rewards. :)

"
Qarl wrote:

In addition, there is a prize draw for participants in this race and the companion non-hardcore One Month Race. We'll pick winners randomly from the people who reach the following levels or higher. The prize levels continue to stack as you level up. Dead characters are still eligible for these prizes. You can win prizes from multiple tiers.
ign: Archery
Thanks for clarifying Fatpants, that's good news :)
What? Really? Then it is good. Coz i ripped a level 80 Duelist on this race, i thought i am not eligible for rewards. :)

Ok.
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
Epic level 100 inc.
Steelmage is closing in on 100, should be within an hour.

Unfortunately, we have shitty upload speeds in AU (unless you're lucky enough to be in the NBN which is still in the early stages of being rolled out). We will endeavour to capture the the closing stages and achievement and share it on YouTube.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
congrats steelDD

wish you would have streamed tho
IGN: Wirefleece , Complexion
"
Lasso wrote:
congrats steelDD

wish you would have streamed tho

Would love to, but doesn't have the upload speed to do that. AU has patchy upload speeds unless you're lucky enough to get on the NBN. ZiggyD had to relocate 8 hours away to get on the NBN in order to stream.

YouTube clip SteelDD dings 100: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LNRQFMoeZU&list=UU8tiKtaQUc_zAHkSeAwQ-iQ
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Last edited by Kaysee on Aug 6, 2014, 12:26:51 AM
Wow, grats SteelDD, and an Oz player to boot! :)
GG Steel!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info