One Month Hardcore Race

One month 100 incoming.
@UnfairMonopoly
if i dont die in the one month hardcore race, where go my pj?? delete or go to hardcore normal?? or what?xd
Hi, i have a question. A character killed in the HC Race will be moved to Standard. But is a dead character still eligible for prizes?
"
Vellocet wrote:
Hi, i have a question. A character killed in the HC Race will be moved to Standard. But is a dead character still eligible for prizes?

"
Qarl wrote:
Dead characters are still eligible for these prizes.
"
"
Cfcsvt wrote:
Couldn't find any data on this, however, once this league is over, do the characters remain and get moved to the "regular" HC or will the character become Void? I found a brown amulet (not sure what that is considered in the game =( ) and I would like it on my HC Witch and found it on the One Month HC League. Didn't know if I was going to lose it or just have to die and have it on Standard Character instead. Thanks in advance!

Stash it so that you don't rip it into standard. When the 1 month is over, your HC race tabs will become remove only tabs in permanent HC.

Soooo, if I had it stashed and then died =( (although getting further each death), it's gone forever? I created another toon on One Month HC Race and the stash is empty and it didn't carry over to any other leagues? Oh well =(
Box-D-Sync-RIP. Not nice. Fix plz.
After watching Ephixa die at #1 to a RIDICULOUS DESYNC, i'm quitting this game, not playing until you guys fix that. RIP Ephixa and all the other ones that died for the same reason: Bad network programming. Go take one or two lessons with Blizzard. I'm glad i was playing sc this race cuz i knew this could happen to me. This game had everything to be good, but i think that's not going to happen. Goodbye Path of Desync.
"
0eufcoque wrote:
After watching Ephixa die at #1 to a RIDICULOUS DESYNC, i'm quitting this game, not playing until you guys fix that. RIP Ephixa and all the other ones that died for the same reason: Bad network programming. Go take one or two lessons with Blizzard. I'm glad i was playing sc this race cuz i knew this could happen to me. This game had everything to be good, but i think that's not going to happen. Goodbye Path of Desync.

Goodbye to you, you won't be missed. And I'm glad GGG didn't take lessons from Blizzard, else they would have made a frankenstein like D3. I know desynch ruins characters but I'm so goddamn tired of people saying 'that's it I'm out' and then next day they just start over. If you rally think GGG isn't doing their best to improve desynch just don't even bother replying. If they had the billions Blizzard had from ripping of dumb fanboys who still think Blizzard makes quality like more than years ago they would have fixed it already.

Anyway RIP.
"
0eufcoque wrote:

you've never played D3? the rubber banding was terrible. also if GGG ran it like Actiblizz we'd have facebook integration, required G+ sign-in, and a launcher unique to GGG for no apparent reason.

also there would be 0 innovation, and any future IP's would be immediately cancelled upon selling out.
"
donjuanme wrote:

you've never played D3? the rubber banding was terrible. ...

Agreed. For all the crap POE cops about desync... desync and RubberBanding frustrated me more (especially trying to play a melee Monk).
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info