One Month Hardcore Race

I stopped at 90. Way too few players around.Getting alts from trade to roll maps was really annoying.As solo player i needed tons of them at end.

Found my very first Carcass Jack in this league. It's been a blast (literally), but I'm probably stopping now at 80 to avoid getting too burned out before the next challenge leagues.

I haven't gotten any other gear upgrades in a really long time. Self-found RNG can be pretty frustrating when it's not being super satisfying.
"
carkasjak wrote:

Found my very first Carcass Jack in this league. ...

Must have been a wonderful feeling... GG CJ.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
[Removed by Support]
IGN @dime
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Jul 27, 2014, 9:02:20 AM
"
dime wrote:
[Removed by Support]

With this kind of crap, they should just get rid of HC... merge the 2 leagues. I am a HC player but what is the point if you can auto log out before you die most of the time.
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Jul 27, 2014, 9:16:50 AM
hahahahhaha i love the new censorship

https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Spoiler

Rip'd @ 82 today to a Ele Reflect pack from a Strongbox (suprise suprise)

Bit dissapointed that I couldn't get a higher level but still - I'm happy with my progress considering I had very very limited play time

For once I can't complain about RNG - everything seemed to be going so well gear wise :)

Looking forward to the next HC league!
happens when you choose that stupid scepter(+3 coldgems is much better) over a rotp
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
With this race it was the first time I tried HC. It is like a different game compared to standard. Oh, the thrills! :)

Today I died on a strongbox at the library at lvl 74. Perhaps not that impressive to some of you guys but I'm quite pleased with the progress. I'm hoping to try it again some time.

The character used ice shot to slow enemies down, poison arrow for some degen and split arrow for white trash mobs. Difficult monsters such as bosses and nasty rares got a taste of my puncture.

Gear

IGN: lookaway, remurdered
Hi guys, sorry about the newbie question, I just Rip'ed on my 54 Witch, does this mean she's out of the running at a chance to win the gear rewards? Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info