New items from steam summer event

"
StormHunter wrote:
"
Are those mask made by GGG team?

yes they waist our money to make masks for steam customers

Waste our money? I dont see how anyone told you that you must support the game in any way so the game is free for you or anyone else. Then the money GGG gets from supporters is at their disposal and if they would blow it on strippers and alcohol i wouldnt care.

This promotes the game to new players the best way possible on one of the most popular platforms people play games. What ever happened to the oh so important steam charts that people give a shit about? For those it can be only a good thing. Not that theyre relevant in anyway.
You should all whine some more. You don't sound entitled enough.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
Kujar3 wrote:
Because I recently changed my steam password, I can't use the market for the next 6 days -.- GG

The sale will last for twice that, so you have plenty of time.
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
"
NCPereira wrote:
"
Kujar3 wrote:
Because I recently changed my steam password, I can't use the market for the next 6 days -.- GG

The sale will last for twice that, so you have plenty of time.

even if you miss the sale those items will stay in the market and will be alot cheaper that now. and i noticed that the rare drops are more common than their imp mask counterparts so is going to be easier to get them, i want the golden skull
"
Mivo wrote:
"
ThorOtheBIG wrote:
I finally fixed my connection to steam today and I just happen to find out about these (normally I dont look at the cards/badge crap). I dont use the steam client to play PoE. How can I get these on my PoE client?

If they are like the masks, you can't.

It's a promotional Steam event, so your question is a bit like asking why I couldn't buy the Amazon deals with my PayPal account. You CAN link your account to a Steam account, get the skulls, and contact GGG's support to see if you can later unlink the account from Steam. (In October this was possible, but I don't know if the policies have changed since.)

They still unlink Steam Accounts on request, afaik.

At least that's what I got out of the new region censorship situation on Steam which led to South Koreans not being able to play the game on Steam anymore.
These new skulls look sick on my char. They are way better than the masks.

kind of disappointed that its only for steam, I dont use steam.
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
"

Are there screenshots anywhere to see the last 3 skulls? I got the ornament one because I liked how it looked but I want to see the others too. ;D
IGN: EmptyPalms
"
SassyBeard wrote:
why isn't there an announcement about this? I had no idea that was going on, also how do you make them?

I really wished there was, in this PoE forum.(≖︿≖✿)

"
EmptyPalms wrote:
"

Are there screenshots anywhere to see the last 3 skulls? I got the ornament one because I liked how it looked but I want to see the others too. ;D

The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael